Chapter 9 - How To Prevent Third Wheels

Hello beautiful humans!! This chapter is longer than the last one, but it is a bit of a filler as well. That's because, while I wanted Stally's date to be in this chapter, I want to do it justice and whatnot, so it's going to have a whole chapter on its own from start to finish, and I'll probably start it tonight and hopefully finish it tomorrow night!! It should be pretty good! :) But until then.... enjoy this chapter!!

Don't forget to vote and comment and follow!! :D

Ally woke up to someone entering her room, and she groaned as she forced her eyes open to fall on Cammie. "What are you doing?" she muttered, burying her face into her pillow. "It's early."

"It's ten," Cammie countered.

"Sorry," Ally mumbled sarcastically, "really early."

"Shannon has a thing with her dad today, and I'm not in the mood for third wheeling Bria and Chrissy," Cammie explained, sitting on Ally's bed and causing a dip in the mattress, which forced the brunette to pull her face out of her pillow and sit up straight.

"Sorry, I have plans," she stated, sliding out of her bed and heading to her closet. She was already awake anyway, she might as well get ready.  Before going to sleep the previous night, Ally had told Stevie that she would text her in the morning about the where,and she figured that she should do it soon so that Stevie would be able to tell her when a good time was.

Cammie raised her eyebrows. "Doing what?" she asked.

"Going to the beach," Ally answered, stretching the last word out in hope that Cammie would catch that she had specific plans. No such luck, though, because Cammie's face lit up.

"Awesome!" she exclaimed. "I'd like to get some sun."

Ally didn't know whether or not she should tell Cammie that she really was planning on just hanging out with Stevie. Should she instead just say that Stevie was also going, and not make it a third-wheeling sort of thing?

"When are you leaving?"

"Not sure," Ally admitted, trying to look for an outfit but mainly focusing on the debate in her head on whether or not to admit that she wanted to go out with just Stevie today.

"How about noon? We can stop and get lunch first, too," Cammie suggested. "Ooh! Shannon and I tried out this really cute little vegan place, and I think you'd like it!"

Ally bit down on her lower lip, and then spun on her heel, looking pointedly at her friend. "I was sort of... like, going with Stevie."

Cammie froze, and then she grinned. "Like... as a date?"Shrugging, Ally turned back around, actually managing to somewhat focus on her search for an outfit this time. "Oh my god! Why didn't you say anything?"

"I mean... I don't know. It's like... not that big of a deal,"Ally said, grabbing a black bikini and then a random outfit to cover it up.

"Yeah it is," Cammie insisted.

Ally, immediately feeling too fussed over, argued, "I don't even know if its really a date. She just asked if I was busy, and we decided to hang out." First tossing her clothes onto her messy bed, Ally took a seat next to her pillow and grabbed her phone.

"Did you make plans to hang out, or did you make date plans?" Cammie asked, wiggling her eyebrows at Ally, who shook her head.

"I don't know." That was partially a lie, because with the flirting involved in the conversation, and the awkward as fuck conversation from the previous afternoon, made it pretty clear that they were not really hanging out in a completely platonic way. But did that make it a date?