Chapter 1

Alyssa's POV

   Today is the day I continue my work in Hollywood. I'm shooting a big name action movie. Donald is directing. This makes me so happy getting to live my dream. While Donald lives his. I just finished shooting a scene where a car gets flipped over. I'm driving it. No stunt doubles. It is actually this stuff I do best though. "And cut!" Donald yells. I get out of the car. "Poor thing." I say laughing. I run up to Donald. "You're awesome at this you know." I say. We laugh. In exactly one week we are going to a fancy restaurant. I love his spontaneous dates. Me and Donald are the best couple. I love him so much. Me and Emily were pretty tight. And with our bond led the Bella's to National Championship again! I unfortunately haven't seen the Bella's since they graduated. I have talked to Becca quiet a bit. She doesn't live, but a few hours away. I think Jessie proposed to her recently. I'm proud of my big brother. He's the one scoring my movie.

One week later

   I put on a royal blue dress. My signature color. Some strappy high heels and put on some makeup. I'm ready for my date. Me and Donald dorm live together we live two apartments down from each other. I hear a knock on my door "You look amazing." He says. I smile and compliment him.

  We go to the restaurant and eat. It reminds me of the date when he asked me out the first time. After we eat he gets down on one knee and gives a little speech. Oh my god. He's actually going to- my thoughts are interrupted by him asking the question. The question that will change my life forever. "Alyssa, will you marry me?" I smile widely and say yes. I know I'm ready. And I know I love him.

  We go back to my apartment and have a heated make out session. It would've went farther if I didn't have to stay skinny for this movie. My character does get pregnant at the end of the movie. Well in the middle. You can really tell she's pregnant in the end though. I think about it. They would use a fake belly strap. Am I ready for kids? We lay on my bed probably thinking the same thing. "Are you ready for kids?" I ask. He looks at me. "Whenever you are." I say. I respond by putting my lips on his and wrapping legs around his waist. This goes on for a while before it goes into something more. I love this treblemaker. I know that.

  I wake up with Donald by my side. I remember last night. I decided I was ready for kids. I know if I get pregnant than I really am. I get dressed and get ready for shooting today. "I'm so excited for this scene today. It's where the girl is forced to choose between the thrilling life with the boy she loves or stay at home mom." I say. "I know what she chooses." I laugh.

  After shooting the scenes for the day I check my phone. I have a missed call from Clhoe. "Oh hey, wassup?" I ask.  "Well, we wanna do a Bella's reunion. We want to do it in Hollywood. How does that sound?" She asks. "Amazing!!! When?" I ask. "How about one month from today. I'll set it up. Okay bye!" She says. I smile and tell Donald the news.

2 weeks later

  I wake up and immediately run to the bathroom. I throw up. I've been doing this a lot lately. I think it's time to test it.

   I walk out of the bathroom. What if he isn't really ready for kids. What if he doesn't really want them? "Donald?" I ask. He walks towards me. "Yes?" He asks. I look up at him. "I'm pregnant." I say. "Oh my god, really that's amazing. I'm so happy!" He says. Oh thank god. We hug each other and Donald schedules an appointment. In about a week all my Bella friends are going to be here. I will be able to share the news. Yay!  I can't believe it. We will be done shooting the movie in a week anyways. Unfortunately that means taking the year off. But then I will be able to act again. What month is it? Ah... July. Meaning the baby will be here about March or April. I smile widely. I can't believe this. I remember my amazing college days. I decide I should call Jessie. He would flip if I didn't tell him I'm engaged and pregnant. Oh crap. Me and Donald didn't want a wedding or anything. We're just going to make it official when everyone comes. "Hey Alyssa, how goes it?" Jessie asks over the phone. I'm about to break his happy mood. "I- I I am engaged." I say. "With Donald. Oh finally. He's been thinking of a way to ask you for ever." He says. Okay that was easy now for the hard part. "Yeah, there's something else. I am.        Pregnant." I say. "You you are. Are you sure? I uh I mean. I'm happy for you congrats. Are you sure you're ready for this?" He asks. Wow easy again. "Yes. I'm positive." I say cracking a joke. "Okay, congrats call of you need me. See you in a month." He says. I hang up. He took that pretty easy. I get up to go to the bathroom and throw up. This will be a long long 9 months.

Okay a little short. But it's okay. I'm gonna start the next chapter in a few minutes. I'll probably publish it tomorrow. BTW. I'm gonna do at the top of each chapter how many weeks she is okay.
By awesome nerds.