Chapter 4

Yuki's P.O.V

[4 months later]

I watched as the night class student's left the gates, Kaname has been looking down since Zero's disappearance, but it's not like the two of them ever got along anyways. They were always so angry about who got my attention to even worry about the other. I looked at Kaname with a  happy smile, I then walked over to him and watched as Kaname pulled on a fake smile and looked down at me. "Hello Yuki, what may I help you with?" Kaname asked and tilted his head to the side. 'In Zero's absence Zero won't be able to get in-between me and Kaname.' I thought happily. "Hello Kaname. I wanted to speak to you about something." I said and knew my smile was growing wider.

Kaname's P.O.V 

"I love you and would like for you to be my lover." Yuki said and bowed in front of me with red cheeks. "Will you be my lover Kaname?" Yuki asked and continued to stay in her bowed position. "Um I accept your feelings Yuki but I don't feel like becoming your lover. I'm sorry." I stated and then walked past the bowing girl who gasped in shock. It's true, there was a time in life where I did have a crush on Yuki. But now........I have a husband....who is missing...and pregnant. I can't waist my time being Yuki's lover, not when I already have someone important to me missing. I then heading for class trying to forget Yuki for the time being. 

[Sorry this was a small chapter]