d o s

Feels good to be a burrito.

I'm in my pj's and all snuggled up on my bed. Nothing is more better than doing a Netflix marathon while eating cold fries. Yes. cold fries are awesome.

It's 11:00 pm and I decided to text Gel. He hasn't replied to my last text message which I sent an hour ago. I'm thinking he went outside and he couldn't hear his phone well or maybe he was already asleep since he usually sleeps around 10 in the evening.

babe , you asleep ?

I typed and pressed the send icon. I got a reply a few minutes later.

yeah sorry I was but then I woke up. anyways, watchu up to

it read.

nothing really just watching a bunch of movies on Netflix and surfing the internet ? idk it's pretty late but I still wanna do something

I replied back

want me to come there and get it on ? ;)

oh wow. Just wow. That's good Gel . I don't know what to say.

pervert. no way. hahahaha go to bed

I don't remember how long our conversation was. I think it was already 2:58 am when I told him that I was really sleepy and I wanted to go to bed. It took him about 2 minutes to reply and then when it was exactly 3:00 am he finally said goodnight princess sweet dreams .

Thanks to Gel, I never get enough sleep. I always end up sleeping at 3:00 am, sometimes even 3:52 am in the morning .

I get big eyebugs (dear reader I am so sorry idk how you spell it correct me if I'm wrong thanks) and sometimes I even get small zits on my forehead.

But it's all worth it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hai hai hai hai hai

just wanted to tell you that you look rad today and I want you to stay awesome ❤.

~wheninaugust aka monaybelles~~