Chapter 19 : You're Back!

Mark POV

I was on the plane reading a book. I miss Dina so much, I can't even stop thinking about her every single second. What got into me? I love Dina but I think it's too much I sound like a creep. "Mark, stop thinking okay?" Jackson said. I rolled my eyes at him "As if you could stop thinking your love ones."I said. "Well this is love..." he said and went back to sleep. I scoff at his nonsense and went back to my book. Just a few more hour.

As we arrive we went to pick Dina up first. It's 10.00 in the morning I think she's up.

I went to knock on Exo dorm door with the others. Minutes later Kris sunbae open the door. "Oh Mark you're back. Come in."He greeted and let us in. "Finally!!"Chanyeol sunbae cheered. "Mark did you know every single second Dina have been asking about you" Sehun sunbae said. I giggle a bit at her cuteness she miss me so much?

"Hey, Mark she is in my room go and wake her up and your just in time cause she needs to go to the doctor. My room is the last."Kai hyung said and went to his room.

I open the door only to see my baby sleeping. I went in and close the door and sat beside.

As usual how I wake her up. I peck on her lips, she just open her eyes wide. "Mark?!" she said surprisingly. "That's me." I said and open my arms for hug. She just hug me so tight and I plant a kiss on her head. "Miss me?" I ask. She nodded and I broke the hug. "Come on, get ready and pack your things we are going to see the doctor first and go home. I'll be waiting outside." I said she nodded and I went out.