Chapter 5 JTK

JEFF'S POV

"Why is he crying! I didn't mean to kill his parents, I just...I just meant to take him to the mansion. But I hadn't killed in a while and I NEEDED to kill. I didn't mean to attack him either I just had the blood lust!!" Jeff thought so sadly while watching (Y/N) cry his eyes out.

BACK TO YOU READER-CHAN

"What's that noise?" I thought after hearing a creek come from the other side of the room.
"I bet its HIM coming back here to finish me off. I don't care anymore MY PARENTS ARE DEAD. I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO LIVE FOR!!!" I thought just as I turned around to come face to face with the serial killer who murdered my parents and tried to kill me.
"YOU KILLED MY PARENTS!!!" I nearly screamed but no one outside the room heard it. I then grabbed a bat I kept next to my bed since the accident. I hit him straight in the face as hard as I could.
"OWW!! THAT FUCKING HURT (Y/N)!!!" Screamed the murderer.
"Wait how do you know my name!!?" I questioned the serial killer still ready to hit him again.
"Because I've bean watching you for a VERY long time." he answered my question a little creepy.
"Why have you been watching me!?" I nearly screamed VERY scared.
"Because you love creepypastas, and me the most." Said Jeff teasingly.
"So many other people like you guys to. That's not a good answer!" I screamed at him pissed.
"Because Slenderman says you and your friend Chloe show potential." He said as though it sickened him to have to say this.
"He wanted me to take you guys to the mansion.". He said happily and excitedly.
" ME AND CHLOE LIVING WITH A BUNCH OF SERIAL KILLERS!!!" I said a little scared but happy to.
"Well if you want to come with me go wake up your friend and well head to the mansion." He said VERY happy.
"Ok I will go do that!" I said while running to Chloe's room.

Time skip

So I woke up Chloe and told her what's going on, she seemed way to excited then she should be but I brushed it off.  Then we walked to the creepypastas mansion with Jeff. Almost as soon as we got into the forest appeared the one and only Slenderman.

SORRY ILL CONTINUE WHEN IM IN THE MOOD, IM JUST SOOOOOO TIRED AND BORED!!!