Chapter 7

Olivia's pov
Oliver has a confused look his face. Then I turn to the league member and say leave or you will be punished. They start to run at me I shoot arrows at them. I drop my bow and start to fight them. I take that first one down. Oliver is fighting one and the is one left I start to fight him I knock him to the ground. Tell Ra Al Ghul that I am not coming back I say. No I will not do that he says fine then don't tell him anything I snap his neck. I look at Oliver and he says explain. I look at him and say it is a long story.
Flashback
I am at the airport to go back home to Starling when I see the impossible I see my brother getting in security. So as you can see i wasn't on the island the whole time with Oliver. I run up to him and hug him he looks at me in shock. Olivia your oka he says. Yes Ollie I am. I tell him a story of how some family rescued me and I lost my memories. I tell him that I just got the back. So I was going home to see if you were home yet.
End of flashback
So that story you told me was a lie. You were with the league of assassins. Yes Ollie I was. You have no problem right to judge me. We all had to find a way to survive and this was my way of surviving. I pick up my bow and start to walk away. I went to the club saw Diggle and told him to tell Oliver that I was going home. I went home I got in pjs and the went to bed.