Signs as Chess Pieces

Okay, to get started, I am going to compare signs as chess pieces, guilty I am soooo addict of the game. To get started, chess is the game for the kings, where you have to checkmate (defeat) the opponent's king by cornering it using your pieces.

It consists of two sides, the white and black. Each with 16 pieces. Okay Let us get started.

The 'Just a Pawn' squad: Taurus, Aquarius, Pisces

The 'More than a Queen' Squad:
GEMINI, Leo, Saggitarius

The 'Hey you're a King' Squad:
Cancer, Capricorn, Aries

The 'Knight Rook or Bishop' Squad:
Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Ophiucius

Explanations:

For Aquarius, Taurus and Pisces, pawns mean everything in chess, you are the bait, yes, but the players proper and careful tactical use might tip the scales to your favor. Besides! Do not feel hard to yourself! There is a rule in chess called promotion.

Gemini, Leo and Saggitarius are master tacticians in their own unique ways, more than a queen because they are the so called generals, they play the game to their own taste. With these three at a group quiz, review or test, they are unstoppable.

Cancer, Capricorn and Aries are kings because of their persona, their so called flaws are a hindrance to the victory, but do not feel bad, you still are the main reason we are protecting you, consider yourself lucky, besides, a king protects his kingdom in his own methods.

Virgo, Libra, Scorpio and Ophiucius(if there are many) are the major keys why a team is in victory, like chess, losing an official can turn the tide, you are decided to something great also, you protect the king, go into enemy territory or snipe foes coming at our way, you are key to dominate the board and gain centre control