|12|pt2.

When we are halfway done eating I see a girl just staring at our table so I text Melody and Aaliyah and Ck and tell them to and Aaliyah text back saying want me to whoop her ass real quick BB it will only take a minute. I text back and said naw BB. Melody ass say who ? and I say look to the left and she gone say aw fuck her creep ass and CK say don't worry about her she probably just jealous of us sitting together happy and loving and she want what we got. I said "you right you right"

So we continue to eat then I look up and she even closer to us so I call a waiter over to our table to tell her and she said she will get the owner of the restaurant I say okay. Then I text my real dad and my step and tell them to come to the restaurant where we at because some girl stalking us. They said okay and I continue to eat and watch her out the corner of my eye and that's when I put two and two together, our history teacher Raymond Williams said he has a Daughter(we'll two because Aaliyah his Daughter too) and that girl look just like him. I think he said her name was Allison and she the same age as me. Man that little b+++h crazy like her daddy, sh*t Aaliyah is to but I'm talking about when she get mad or when she be fighting.

Allison POV
Yeah b*tch I'm watching you problem h*e.

I order me something to eat and wait for my food, while I'm doing that I decide to mess with this little hot p+ssy b*tch .

(lol damn)

Plus I've got to give my dad a update on how his baby momma doing little dumb thot.

Then that b*tch Kayla want to stare at me like the f*ck you looking at. Then I see her on the phone and I start to panic because she wasn't supposed to see my face or at less not know who I am, shit dad gonna kill me.

Kayla POV

Both my dads finally arrived and that's when I felt more safe even tho my whole family is here.

Soon as that b*tch left I was so happy but then Douglas had to go back to the hospital with mom but my dad stayed. I look at him and see myself he seem sweet and he is handsome. Speaking of handsome he told me his whole name was john handsome Davis ; I like it.

Laura decide to take the kids and Aaliyah home, Melody stayed with me,CK, and Dad and Dominic took Derrick and Chris home and Darnell went to sleep in the back seat of his car.

Me, Mel, Ck and my Dad talked for about and hour and dad ordered himself some food we all finished eating and got ready to go home.

Man I learned so much about my Dad, his name is John handsome Davis, his age 44, his birthday may 22nd like Aaliyah, he a construction worker and he work at a bar. He told me he like to dance, he can sing too like me, he can cook and he can draw real good, he was in a drawing contest and he won and got 1000 dollars plus his drawing is in a art gallery close by.

He said he would take me and Melody to see it one day and I said it's a date.

Raymond POV
I want to see my baby momma and my daughter Aliyah, but the bitch Kayla won't let me . But that's aight imma get them sense Kayla and Ck want to snitch to the popo's on me.

She will be mines !

I cooking me something to eat when Allison walk in looking all scared, so I ask her baby what's wrong?
She said "nothing"
I say "you sure"
She said "yeah"
I say "I don't believe you"
She said "you gone be mad at me"
I say "no I'm not just tell me"
She said" okay, ummm Kayla saw me, and I think she know who I am."
I say "wtf is wrong with you why the fuck did you let her see you"
She said" dad I'm sooo sorry"

I smack the shit out of her and tell her to go to her room. Damn now they know I'm watching them.