Chapter thirty

CHAPTER THIRTY

~Lilys POV~

I sat on the beach with Jacob, looking out at the sparkling water and the reflection of the bright summer sun reflecting on its still surface.

I couldn't get the image of Angie's blank eyes, still reflecting the stars, out of my head, even though it had been three month.

"Oh Jacob," I said, leaning my bed against his shoulder.

He had taken it very hardly when Angie died, and had been stony to everybody. Everybody except me.

In that three month time, we had had Angies funeral (everybody from Gustclan and Earthclan had come to see Angie off to her next great journey) and Jacob had explained to me about the Dragonseye emerald. It was an eye shaped stone about the size of a fist that had been passed down throughout all the clans. It was a stone that gave the user power to control all the elements and be a master at all if them. It was now in the possession of Auquaclan, but they were smart enough not to use it. With power comes greed.

In the hands if Emberclan it would mean the downfall of all the clans.

"We have to be careful you know," Jacob said, breaking my train of thought. "Emberclan is still out there. I'm surprised they haven't come after us yet, but they will soon, trust me,"

"I know jacob," I said. "But for know I'm just enjoying the peacefulness of this place,"

He put his arm around me.

💧☁THE END 🌹🔥

Don't forget to vote, comment and fan! It means a lot to me that I have just completed my first story, and not just on wattpad, and I could use a self-esteem boost.