Sufferings

Have you ever thought that why there is pain and sorrow? Why there is sadness? Can't we just be happy?

Sufferings are the test of our faith to God. Our downfalls are our learning process. We wont learn from our mistakes if we don't make mistakes.
We wont know if we feel happy if we don't experience sadness or being sad.

When we enter the world, sufferings are already there. Like a mother that giving birth to her child. A newborn child that need to feel the
pain by slapping a butt to know that he/she is alive from crying out loud. In the other hand, you cannot escape sufferings, it is like a tornado that need to go through until it vanished. Just keep the faith and believe. By the grace of God you will conquer it all like Job and most of all Jesus Christ.

God allowing sufferings to strengthen our inner being and increasing our faith.

So don't lose your patience and hope Stop complaining and stop questioning God instead hold tight to God and let God hold your life because surely He will never let you go.

"More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us." (Romans 5:3-5 ESV)