Chapter 4

Harry POV

Justin and Taylor have become very close lately....

Jamie's POV

" guys we won't be able to continue going on the tour," Aston said. " JLS are breaking up." He continued. " after 3 more performances we will leave " he finished. " so why did you guys break up?" Luke asked while pulling me closer by putting his arm over my shoulder. After explaining the whole reason, Harry, Taylor, Justin, me, Luke, Jai and Ariana went into the kitchen

1 for me to get food

2 Jai and Ariana go everywhere because they are a couple ( Jariana )

3 Harry and Taylor ( Haylor )

4 Justin just tagged along

" Harry, your dumped." Taylor said quickly" what? Why? " Harry questioned." JuJu and me are going out and have been for 2 weeks." She confirmed. " so you cheated on THE Harry Styles? " Ariana asked. " yes she did " Justin butted in.

" I WANT YOU BOTH OFF THIS BUS AND OFF THIS TOUR NOW" Harry shouted then stormed off to his room with Taylor and Justin storming to theirs.

Justin's POV

" Tay Tay? Lets start our own tour!"

Harry POV

2 weeks later and no one has heard anything from Taylor or Justin. All I know is that they are on tour together.

Suddenly I felt this pain through my back. A sharp pain. I think I have been stabbed. As I screamed in pain. Demi, Jamie, Luke, beau, Carlos,Logan, Ariana and Nicki came running in my bedroom where all the girls squealed and all the guys looked shocked. Taylor stabbed me. Taylor was off in a rush. The sharp knife yanked out off my back as the ambulance came here. Thankfully I was fine. Later that evening while JLS were at an interview, me and the others planed a JLS surprise leaving party. While I was in hospital being patched up. Taylor and JB were replaced by the one and only...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

OLLY MURS!

As we were planning Louis got a call from the bus driver

Lou: hello, what, ok, bye.

Jamie soon asked " what happened?" " well Justin broke into the bus, and went through our stuff and yeahhhh..." He drifted off. " anything else " Nicki questioned. " he was with Taylor " well this is awkward...

2 hours later we were on the bus and continuing our tour.

Jamie's POV

I was eating my food alone because it was like 2 am when I felt dizzy and sick like I was going to throw up. I walked to Demi's door when I lost the feeling in my legs, my vision was blurry, I fell next to the door slamming my head on it, I fell back, my vision still blurry then I heard a scream, a girly one , then I heard more, I felt 5-6 pairs of hands on my body, feeling for a pulse, checking my body and just holding me. My eye site came back a little and I saw paramedics, Demi and Luke in a corner with Beau, James, Harry, Niall and Olly.

" she's been poisoned " the nurse said to my older sister. " ok " Demi said her voice cracking.

3 hours later I was awake fine but just a stomach ace now. " how did you get poisoned?" Olly asked " I was hungry and I got food and then that happened." I explained. " oh, I ate some food that was out on the kitchen side..." He said worried. " how come nothing happened?" Jai questioned " maybe it only works on women." He said curious. " Taylor and Justin done it!" Harry said with sorrow in his voice. " when she broke in she must of done it." He ended. " that kangaroo mother eater!" Demi said with anger running through her veins.

Soon enough we had new food and new locks on the bus, rooms and kitchen. As I was about to sleep, at 7 am, i saw a figure with blonde hair and one with a brown quiff. The blonde one had a knife.

They stepped closer and Blondie held the knife high and then, Luke and Demi came in astounded at the view. Luke and Demi both went red, Like shouted at the brown one, oh so that's Justin, and Demi was shouting at the blonde, Taylor, Demi started threatening, slapping, yelling, Liam holding her back and Zayn holding Taylor while Beau held Luke and Skip holding Justin.

Demi got out of Liam's grasp and tackled Taylor to the floor. Justin tried helping but failed because of Skip.

Demi and Taylor are in a fight! WOW!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like this chapter❤xx

~ Kylea ❤ xx