Chapter 2

Teorus: "Hue, stop the wind!"

Ichthys: "Yeah! We didn't do anything pervy... I mean- wrong! We didn't do anything wrong!"

Hue: "I see. Pervy, huh?"

Hue replies emotionlessly. The other two gods are shaking in their boots.

Teorus: "You shouldn't have said that, Ikky. You're digging our grave for us."

Ichthys: "What? So now this is all my fault?"

Hue: "Be quiet."

Huedhaut snaps his fingers again, and the wind vanishes from the room. The arms that had been holding me gently pull away.

mc: "I-I'm sorry. I kept hanging onto you..." (I was in his arms for so long, it feels a little lonely to be without him now...)

Hue: "What on Earth is wrong with you!?"

mc: "!?"

Hue: "The pranks you constantly pull are one thing, but going after a lowly goldfish?"

mc: (That scared me. I thought he was asking what was wrong with me.)

Ichthys: "We found an interesting toy. It's a waste to release her without even playing with her."

Teorus: "I gotta say though. You really were cute back there."

mc: "!"

Teorus: "Don't worry. I'm not going to do anything now."

Ichthys: "At least not while Hue is watching."

Hue: "You're being awfully bold."

Ichthys: "You know me well enough to know I don't give up after one thwarted effort."

Hue: "... That's true."

mc: "What do you mean, 'that's true'?" (If Huedhaut's not here to stop him, who will?) His curt answer worries me. Huedhaut's indifferent attitude is unnerving. (He saved me. I thought he was a nice person, but... Was I just seeing what I wanted to see?)

Ichthys: "Well if you're gonna give up, Hue, let me take over. Come here."

mc: "Hey, Ichthys, wait..."

Hue: "Who said I gave up?"

Ichthys: "Hm... Has Hue always been the determined type?"

Hue: "I just wait until the last moment to use my trump card, that's all."

The look on Huedhaut's face changes unexpectedly. An unusually friendly smile spreads across his face.

Hue: "Ichthys, if you continue to interfere... Scorpio just might 'happen' to get word of the prank you set up on the stairs."

Ichthys: "What-! How do you know about that!?"

Teorus: "Take it easy, Hue. Let's talk this over reasonably..."

Hue: "Teo. What do you think your goddess friends would think if they found out you tried to have your way with a human?"

Teorus: "What!?"

Hue: "Do the two of you have anything you'd like to say?"

Ichthys & Teorus: "W-We're sorry!!"

mc: (Music to my ears...) The two gods bow their heads without grumbling or complaining. "You can be very convincing when you want to be, Huedhaut..."

Hue: "... You're awfully carefree."

mc: (Oops! I didn't mean to say that out loud!)

Hue: "You squandered your chance to escape and, instead, got yourself immediately captured. Yet, you stand before me, smiling from ear to ear. It must be nice to have the memory of a goldfish. I could only dream of being so blessed."