She keeps me warm | 1.7

"Achilles, write me a story."
seen @ 2:35 AM

"Layla, go to sleep. You ask for odd shit when you don't sleep."
seen @ 2:47 AM

"Judging by how long it took to reply i am going to infer that you actually tried to write me a story."
seen @ 2:48 AM

"... So what if I did?"
seen @ 2:49 AM

"Send it to me, pretty please?"
seen @ 2:50 AM

"Fine, but it's not gonna be fucking perfect okay? Dear God, I hate you for this."
seen @ 2:52 AM

"Woman up and send it to me already."
seen @ 2:58

"Okay, here it is. Last year, I was cold. January blew my bones dry, and every time I took a step I felt my heart rattling around my ribs. Then, there was a girl. The story doesn't start with her though, it starts with me nearly freezing to death, it starts with a boy. When I was with him, every kiss made me feel empty. He called me a heart breaker, how he had loved me for so long, how he always will. He suffocated me. and during the hottest summer of the year, I was suffering from hypothermia because every time I talked to him, I was being pulled deeper and deeper into a sub zero lake. This is where she comes in. She is warm. She's like the sun. At first, I didn't realize she was the one pulling me out of that lake, she sat me down by a fire and kissed me until I could feel my fingers again. This year is almost up, and the only way I want to end it is being with her. She keeps me happy, she keeps me warm."
seen @ 3:05 AM

"I don't know... I think that's actually kind of perfect."
seen @ 3:10 AM

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, go to sleep kid."
delivered @ 3:11 AM