Meeting them for the First Time

(Y/N) and Kagome were walking home together from school and suddenly you said "Oh no, i left my phone at school". "I'll wait here if you want me to" Kagome said with a concern tone in her voice. "No, it's fine, you can go on without me, I'll catch up with you later" you said. "Okay, I'll see you later." "Okay, bye Kagome." "Bye, (Y/N )." And you ran back to the school but the gate was locked. So, you jump onto the tree and started to climb (A/N: you are very active and flexible in this story, if you're not, just pretend.) The window of the classroom was open and you jumped through the window and landed on your feet. You looked around to find your phone, you saw your phone and grabbed it. Before you left, you saw something shine next to the teacher's desk, you walked towards it and picked it up. You said "this is pretty, I wonder who it belongs to? " You jumped out the window and grabbed the tree branch but you hear a "snap" and you fell to the ground but you did a front flip and landed on your butt. "Ow, that hurts!" You got up and ran home. You went over Kagome's house to tell her you found a pretty jewel shard and wanted to show her. But when you got there, you saw Kagome go into her family's shrine and secretly followed her, and she jumped into the well and you were surprised. "Where did she go?" you whispered to yourself. You looked down the well but you lost grip onto the well and fell in the well. "Aaaahhhh" you screamed to the top of your lungs and you saw a pinkish glow. "What is that?" Next thing you know, you're at the bottom of the well and you hear somenody yelling. "Dammit Kagome, why did you leave without tellin' anybody?" You started yo climb up the well and you see Kagome arguing with a boy with long white hair with dog ears, are those... real?, a little boy with a fluffy tail, a monk, a girl wearing a kimono with a giant weapon on her back and a kitten with two tails. Inuyasha stopped arguing with Kagome and said "I smell another human around here." And he saw you, looking at the group, OMG, did he see me, please tell me he didn't see me?"Who are you?" You look up and saw golden eyes staring at you.

(This is my first time writing a story before, i hope you like it.)