Chapter 2

This Chapter is unedited. I will start editing all chapters once i've finished writing this story (Fingers crossed) so please don't mind the grammar/spelling mistakes etc...Anyways, enjoy :)

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

"Yeah I guess so," I muttered casually pretending I hadn't enjoyed that kiss as much as I did. "At least now we can proudly say we have had our first kiss. We're with the cool kids n--"

"Hey, We've always been a part of the cool kids" Jason interrupted, furrowing his eyebrows in a way where he was pretending to be confused whilst he gave me a light nudge. " I guess kissing isn't over-rated after all. You're an awesome kisser!"

I could feel myself going a deep shade of red.  "Not so bad yourself," I whispered  to disguise my embarrassment.. Jason just smiled, his brown eyes twinkled as he gazed mesmerizingly into my eyes. "Erm Jason?"

"Yeah?"

"You can get off me now, you're heavy"

"I'm not too sure about that, who said I'm done kissing you?" Jason replied sarcastically winking at me as he spoke. "Jason get off, Ouch my legs!" I shrieked, giving my best  "I'm in pain"  impression.

"Okay Okay chill out," Jason replied  holding his hands up in surrender like i was about to attack him but the tone of his voice sounded concerned. "You okay though?"

"No. There's a shooting pain in my left leg that's hurting me like hell."

"Hang on, i'm going to get help,"

"No stay! Please? I can' get up. Oh no! What would mum say?"

I saw the worried look on Jason's face and had to fight back my smile."Look April, why won't you let me get help?"

" Because i've never been better" i stood up and blew him a kiss because two can play that game. Our sarcasm was one of a kind. No-one could say things like we did and get away with it. Only WE understood our sense of humour.

"You little devil!" Jason's jaw dropped but the twinkle in his eyes was still there so it was all good.  I knew he had taken my prank well. We spent the rest of the afternoon chasing each other and laughing at little things only we would find funny.After a while we lay on the beach, "This place is so beautiful,the sky is remarkable."  I  sighed. Santona Beach was the perfect place to get away from all your troubles.

"Even more prettier when you put it in a frame."

"How do you mean?"

Jason positioned both hands high above him untill hey formed the shape of a heart. "See for yourself"

Confused at the very thought i did the same. Jason was right. The sky looked even prettier in a frame ,the clouds took it in turns to position themselves into the frame before they moved on. It was perfect.

"Wow..I see what you mean jaso;-"

"Ssshh." Jason cut me off. "Just relax and enjoy the view."

And we did. We sat there in silence for ages just framing the evening sky...

"""""

After finally deciding to go home as it was getting dark, we walked in silence through most of the journey but broke the silence abrupty when we reached Mr Edwards sweet shop after I had realised the time.Glancing at my watch,my mouth formed an 'O' before spinning around to face Jason who was walking behind me casually staring at the all the sweets through the window ."Gosh im so dead!Can't belive we lost track of time, I'm half an hour late!"