Running After Love Ch14 (Sequel to Only One Beatufiul Girl but 5 Beautiful Guys)

Important notice.

Guys, I'm soooo tired. But I write for you guys =P. Some of my classes easy some hard, but they all make me sleep. Okay let me not bore you. Here is your chapter.

14

"Fears are nothing more than a state of mind"

(Arella)

Although my eyes weren't ajar, does not mean I cannot hear their words.

Yes, they were incensed, but me being in this plight, I could not stop them from their fury.

As I lounge in this position, I listen to the words being spoken. The discussion itself held so much venom and hatred towards my dad, as I heard Mitch crack.

"Who. Did. This?" he demanded.

I could sense the tension in the air, as it became thick and awkward from Mitch's requisition. He wanted to know, but he won't find out. I won't let him. The situation does not contain Mitch or Ash, despite the fact they saw my injuries as well as my lifetime history. My physical appearance opening up to them, as if it had nothing to conceal. My mental state will lodge in my mind, where all of my personal thoughts and secrets shall linger.

"I don't know," Ash answered.

I heard silence. Nothing was to be said after his words. They wont find out, I persuaded. Although, they might find a way TO decrypt the secret they are willing to uncover. Their wonders, I hope, will fade as I wake up from this stupor.

"We need to wake her up. Go fill a bucket with ice-cold water and bring it to me," he spoke.

NO! NO!, I yelled in my mind.

They could not hear my silent plea. I implore to stay in my slumber, not wanting to be awakened. When I rouse I do not wish to be greeted by a raged Ash or Mitch. Actually, I don't want to be near them at all, as I arranged. I wanted to stay a distance away from them, such as they have slutty girls flooding into their hands, as I have a insignificant point of life.

"I got it!" Ash called.

I mentally shrieked into my mind as I could anticipate his footsteps getting closer to my unconscious chassis.

Before I could think presume any longer, I felt the impact of the ice hitting my face. Not only the water, but the cold chunks caused me to react. One hit my bruise with much velocity and captivity.

My torso swept upward, as my hands held my bodyweight behind me.

"What was that for!" I complained.

I stretched my shirt outward, exposing the huge water spots placed onto them. I starred at them wondering why they couldn't just leave me be, or take me home to Hayden. She could be aware of my condition, as to help me from my horrible wounds and gashes.

"Arella, why are you covered in bruises! And what's up with the huge burn mark on your arm!" he spat.

I closed my eyes and moved my face away from theirs. I could not look at them, let alone talk. My life is no concern to them, because if it was, so be it; but it is not.

I let my legs feel its way to the flat landscape, and lift my body from the bed they had placed me upon.

I sighed, starring at them once more, as hard as it seemed. Their ogle was intense, as it swept over my arms once again, before meeting my eyes once more.

"My dad hit me," I said.

I ambled towards the door not wanting to hear a response from their mouth. The conversation is over, and I am willing to leave them there the way they are. Confused and dumbstruck.