You've got me.

Kristen is 18 at the moment, and she has been dating Robert Pattinson for almost 1 year now.

Kristens pov

I woke up next to my love and went down to make breakfast for me and Rob.

I put the eggs on a pan and then I felt a pair of hands on my waist.
I started smiling automatically and I turned around.

"Hi my princess." Rob said. I liked it when he called me his princess.

"Hey." I smiled and I put my hand on his neck and I tiptoed to reach his lips.
He just kept standing up so I couldn't reach his lips.

"Okay, no kisses for you today." I said, knowing he'd give in.
He cupped my face and closed the space between our lips.

I pulled away and Rob pouted.
"If you don't want burned eggs, you'd have to let me go." I touched the point of his nose for 1 second and turned around to finish the eggs.

I put them on a plate I put them on the table. I went to sit at the table and Rob sat across it right in front of me.

"So, how did you sleep?" Rob asked while I put a piece of egg in my mouth.

"I slept well. I always sleep perfect when I'm in your arms."

Rob smiled and leaned across the table to peck my lips.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked.

"Can we just swim? The weather is great and the sun is shining so we can just lay in the pool."

"You just want to see me in my bikini." I laughed.

"Also." He laughed too.

After we ate breakfast I suggested we'd watch a movie and then after lunch we could go in the swimming pool in our garden.

Rob chose the movie and he went to sit in the couch. My head was on his lap and my legs were swinging over the edge of the sofa.

Rob was playing with my hair while we watched the movie.
We were watching Bridget Jones Diary. The movie wasn't interesting enough to be focused on, so we just looked in each others eyes and smiled every now and then.

When the movie ended (we didn't notice it for 15 minutes) we stood up and intwined our hands to walk to the kitchen.
It was already midday so we were making lunch.

I took the bread and Rob took the cheese.
"Go sit at the table. I'll make your lunch." Rob said and he placed a quick kiss on my forehead before I turned around to sit at the table.

After lunch, we went to the bedroom to change our normal clothes (actually pyjamas, since we didn't feel like putting on normal clothes) for swimwear.

I wore my dark blue bikini with some red flowers on it.
I stepped outside and saw Rob wearing his black trunks.

Without saying a word he kissed me softly and let me go after a minute to get the towels.

We went outside and jumped in the pool.
I wasn't paying attention to Rob until I felt a pair of hands on my waist and soft lips on my neck.
I tickled so I laughed and I felt Rob smiling.

I turned around to kiss him and Rob pulled me closer to him as we deepened our kiss.

I teased him by pulling away and swimming away from him, because I knew he'd come after me.

"Come here baby!" He yelled, but I heard him smiling.

I kept swimming, and I didn't let up and suddenly I swam against Rob.

"I've got you." Rob smiled.

"You've got me from the first second I saw you." I replied.
He leaned forward to kiss me, and we all know what happened after that.