Return

Normal POV:

The winds of Wild West blew hard against a black horse and its rider as they rode close to the small town of Berk. The rider had his head hanging low, his black cowboy hat covering his face and a black bandana covering the rest of his face. He wore a black coat that hung to his calves. He also wore black pants that held two pistols on his hips. As he rode into the Main Street of Berk, some people noticed his arrival. They turned to each other, whispering and asking of his identity. He continued to ride closer and closer towards the saloon. A lone woman,with blonde hair, dressed in clothes a man of the west would wear, watched the newcomer closely, wondering who he was. The rider noticed his watcher and turned his head towards her and sent her a glare. She sent a glare in return. He dismounted his black steed and walked inside the saloon.

The rider opened the doors, making the saloon go quiet. He walked over to the bar as the men and women watched him.

"Glass of whiskey." He said while taking a seat in front of the bartender.

"Ye got it." Gobber the bartender said with a rare Scottish accent. He pulled down his bandana but kept his hat on. Gobbet placed the glass in front of him, he took it and took a sip of the whiskey. There was a scooting sound of a chair then footsteps towards the lone rider.

"Hey, you, newcomer, in this town we take off our hats inside." He said. The rider slightly turned his head to the right and said,

"Go somewhere where you are wanted." The rider said.

"Do you know who you're talking to?"

"Nope. And I don't care." The rider said turning back to Gobber.
"You should care, my name is Snotlout, deputy of the town of Berk! Now take off your hat!" Snotlout said.

"Nah I'm good." The rider said. Snotlout grabbed his shoulder to try and move the rider off the seat, only for the rider to grab his hand and twist it around his back. Snotlout's face was now pressed against the counter of the bar, his nose right next to the newcomer's whiskey. The rider had his gun pressed against the back of the deputy's head, hammer pulled back and ready to fire. "Do not touch me." He said darkly. Snotlout shook in fear. The rider pulled the deputy up and shoved him into a table. He turned around and continued to drink his whiskey.