Saturday Night

It's a Saturday night you have absolutely no plans especially because you are still dealing with the breakup, between you and Lucas Coly. You guys have been on and off for about 2 years, but it's officially over since this time he cheated on you. You receive a text from your three best friend Devin, Kevin, and Daniel.

Dani 😍🌴💕: Hey Y/n, where you at?
Y/n: Home tf? You should know this by now, especially since you texted me 5 minutes ago asking the same thing...
KevieKev 😍😏💞: Someone is grumpy...
Y/n: Not grumpy just depressed... I'm sorry Dani 😒
Dani 😍🌴💕: It's all good babe, you want us to come over or...
Dev 😍💦😩💘: Or do you just want me to come over 😏😏
Y/n: 😂 nahhhh I'm good but what are you guys doing?

While you're waiting for at least one of them to reply, Lexi calls you.
Lexi: Hey gurl, you wanna come over? Shari and Mariah are on there way and we haven't seen you in a minute.
Y/n: I mean I guess, beats being in my house all alone, are the boys going to be there?
Lexi: Nope! They're going to Kev's house and shouldn't be returning till tomorrow, you in?
Y/n: Yeah, I'm going to be there on 10!

You end the call and started gathering your stuff, you decided to bring some shorts and tank tops since the boys or especially Devin won't be there. Even though they live 10 minutes away you really wanted to drive since you just got your drivers license. You stopped at the grocery store to pick up some brownie mix, ice cream, Doritos the red ones because there lifeeeeee, and a large bag of starburst. You finally pull up to the Gordon's house struggling to carry all the bags, and Dev comes out of no where and helps you. You had a confused look on your face.

Dev: Hey baby girl *takes all the bags*
Y/n: wha-what are you doing here?