III.

"Master Veron, we will be taking our leave!"

"If we get tons of Phoenix Tears, promise me that you will teach me how to make a blue fireball, okay?"

"Don't worry, Ms. Veronica! We will surely be back without any injuries."

"Please relax and take a rest while we are away, Master."

I let out a chuckle hearing the cheerful voices of these apprentices of mine. It is already morning and just like I instructed them, they will be leaving today to go to Terra Divia to gather the Phoenix Tears. Since it Is too far away, I will just use my teleportation magic to send them to Terra Divia.

"Since you are all my apprentices, I know that all of you will be okay."

"Yes, that's right! We are your best pupil so of course, it is expected that we will exceed in everything we do!" Rufis said with his usual boyish grin.

With that statement, I ruffled Rufis's crimson hair. He grew tall so much in the past years that I really need to raise my arm just to ruffle his hair. Rufis is always pouting whenever I touch his hair. He never complains, but I knew that he hated it whenever I treat him like a child.

"Ms. Veronica, is it really okay if we leave you here alone? It feels like you are just pushing yourself right now." Janus asked. His voice is full of concern.

Among these four, Janus is the most attached to me. I never asked him why. I am guessing that he thinks that I am a savior who saved him from his poor and miserable life before. It was the nature of human beings to cling to someone or something that gives them hope and reason to live.

"Of course, I am alright. Even though I am not using my magic often unlike before, it doesn't mean that I become useless and weak."

"That's right! Master Veronica is just preserving her magic powers since she got us with her now. Right?" Silvi said to Janus before clinging to my arm. If Janus is too attached to me, then Silvi is the one who is always clinging to me. Ever since I saved Silvi's life, she became so clingy towards me. She also loves it whenever I hug her and pat her head. Silvi is always acting like an obedient girl whenever she's with me too. I guess she truly treats me as her mother.

"Silvi, you are bothering Master now." Rei said to his twin sister, which she answered with a 'Hmph!'. If there is truly a mature one among these four, it would be Rei. He is always acting like an understanding and reliable big brother to these three. The only moment I saw him panic is when he asked me to save Silvi's life. After that, he is always calm in every situation.

"Alright, stop this ruckus now." I calmly said. I looked at each of my apprentices with a gentle gaze. "Who would have thought that I'll be seeing the four of you grow into great magicians? I wouldn't wonder if you all will surpass me someday." I said with a laugh.

"That would never happen. After all, you are the strongest Archmage and our master. We are standing in front of you like this because you truly took care of us." Rei said as a matter of fact.

Chuckling, I stand in front of them and suddenly give them a hug. My action caught them off-guard, but they also hugged me back.

"What's with you, Master Veron? Don't tell me you will miss us while we are away, especially me?" Rufis said teasingly.

"Who will miss you? If there is someone that Master Veronica will miss, of course, it would be me!" Silvi cheerfully announced before snuggling against me.

"Ah, no way! Ms. Veronica will also miss me for sure!" Janus said before looking at me as if silently asking me 'Right?'

"Stop it now. Of course, Master will miss us all." Reid calmly said. As expected the calmest and most mature of all of them.
Giving them an encouraging pat on their backs, I stepped away from them and give them a smile.