Chapter Six

Angelina Jolie Voight

"So, this Styles, he just told you 'Unbroken is shit?!'" Tiffany asked in shock.

"Not in so many words. But that's what he meant."

I continued to eat my salad.

I had left the office early. I felt like a long drive out of LA, but that would never happen.

I decided to call my bestie, Tiffany. We left to a lovely place. It was a small restaurant. I was so glad it was small. I did not feel like any added attention to myself.

"You know, Chloe won't really like him after this."

"I know. I don't even know how I'll tell her."

"What do you mean?"

"She doesn't listen to anything I say. How will she believe me when I say 'Harry Ass Styles just insulted my work.'"

"She's a typical teenager."

"Nonsense! I was never like her!"

Tiffany furrowed her brow.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"What about that time you tried to find the person who assassinated John Lennon. You decided to dress up like you were part of the military and kill whoever this was. We had to stop you. You were crazy"

I laughed at the stupid thing I did as a teen.

"I guess I was like her."

"Angie, Unbroken was, is, a great movie. I don't think you should ever doubt that."

"Thanks, Tiff."

"Hey, how about you come over to my house tonight. I'll ask Tom to make his heavenly macaroni and chesse."

"I so wish I could. But, I'd like to talk to my kids tonight. And I feel like watching television with them. I'll make it up to you."

"Oh yeah. Moms."

She didn't seem too happy. I need time with my kids tonight. They haven't been seeing much of me lately.

"I'll make it up to you. I promise. I just want tonight to Chloe and Tristan. Tiffany, I promise."

"No. Angie, I understand. Its just, I wish I hadn't aborted my baby. Erin would've been twenty today."

My face softened. I hated the days Tiff was pregnant.

"Angie! Ben said he doesn't want the baby." Tiffany cried.

She had been pregnant for eight months. Nobody but me was happy for this baby. I was going to treat it like my own. Tiffanny wasn't happy because her father is a pastor. And sex out of wedlock is not any pastor's cup of tea.

"What?!"

I was quite shocked. Ben said he was ecstatic for this bundle of joy.