Information

We arrived at the spring house that, Ciel informed us that we were going to stay. I have already met Madame red and Liu. They are a weird bunch but they are fun to hang around. Sebastian has been acting ominous after you said you work for the queen as her loyal (favorite animal). Asking questions such as "Who are you?" and "How old are you?"

 Ciel was asking the same questions. You answered only with "My name is (Y/ n) (L/n ), heir to the (L/n) company as you already know. I am 13 and I am so supposed to be helping you in this case as the queen had ordered" You shortly informed them as you drank your tea that (B/n) had made for you. 

Ciel pov ~~~~~~~~

She is my age, smart, an heir like me and a good chess player. I have asked Sebastian to see how she is and where she came from. Only the information that she has given us is what we have gained. From the way she talks, it seems she was from a different country. I wish to know more about her but only two people would know of her background, her and Undertaker. It would be best to ask her myself, if I choose the undertaker it would be troublesome to understand him with his horrid laughter. Gaining her trust to gain information will take time but it is best to take that option for any other.