Never Have I Ever

Connie pulled her lips away from Jacobs, "what are you doing Jacob? You can't just walk away when I tell you I love you because you claim that you don't believe me then come into my office and kiss me again" she said.
"Connie I'm so sorry, I do believe you and I love you so much and I know I've been an idiot but please Queen B, forgive me" he pleaded, "I want you to be mine, I just never thought you would fall for a nurse like me but I was wrong and I ruined everything"
Connie started to cry then flung her arms around him, "it's ok Jacob, I will be yours, I love you too" she told him.
Jacob grinned and kissed Connie like his life depended on it.

Ten minutes later Jacob, Connie, Max and Zoe all walked back into the staff room to find everyone still in there.
"Hey we were just going to start a game of Never Have I Ever, wanna join in?" Rita said as she opened a bottle of vodka. The four agreed then sat down.
"Ok, never have I ever had a kid" Lofty said.
Connie, Noel, Charlie and Cal all groaned as the bottle was passed to each of them for them to take a swig.
"Never have I ever dated a nurse" Noel said.
The bottle was passed round to Cal, Max, Iain and Charlie, and just as Robyn was about to say the next one, Connie spoke up, "someone pass me the damn bottle please" she sighed.

Everyone stared at her in shock, "you dated a nurse?" Cal said laughing.
"Actually it's not 'dated' a nurse but more 'dating', the thing is, err Jacob and I are together" she admitted taking his hand in hers.
Lots of comments of "congratulations" and "how cute" were passed around before Jacob asked to get on with the game, but just before they did Connie climbed over into his lap and rested her head on his left shoulder so she could still see everyone. He smiled then wrapped his arms around her waist.
"Right, well, never have I ever been married" Robyn said.
This time Connie, Charlie, Zoe, Max, Rita, Dylan and Dixie took a swig of vodka.
"Have you all got something against me and Connie? We have drank on every go" Charlie said laughing.
"It's just a coincidence" Robyn said innocently.

"Never have I ever dated my boss, it can be any boss, not just Connie" Louise said.
"Yeah although we all know Jacob's down for that one" Cal winked at him. Jacob, Max and Zoe all reluctantly took a swig over the vodka, much to Connie's delight for Jacob.
"My turn now, never have I ever been to Peckham" Jacob said then he smirked. Everyone was confused, then Connie whacked Jacob on the chest. "I'll get you back for this" she growled then took a swig of the vodka.
"Inside joke?" Max asked.
"Yeah" Jacob replied.
"Care to share?" Max asked hopefully.
"No he does not" Connie growled so Max dropped the subject.

"Alright Jacob, let's see, never have I ever said to my boss 'the things id do to you'" Connie said smirking. Jacob poked her in the side whilst everyone started laughing then he took a swig of vodka.
"I'm gonna get you back Beauchamp" he said to her.
"You love me too much" she replied with a smile.
"Well I guess that's true" he said then he lent in to kiss her. She instantly kissed him back and pushed her tongue into her mouth, again forgetting where they where.

Cal signed for everyone to be quiet and stand up then they all followed him out of the staff room sniggering on the way.
A few minutes later Jacob and Connie came up for air.
"Where did everyone go?" Jacob asked as he was confused.
"I don't know, and I don't care. Take me to bed baby" Connie replied as she climbed off him, and he did just that.