Chapter 2 part 2

Dipper's POV
"G..g..get away!" I kicked the covers at him, which didnt help much.
"Just hold still, will ya?" Scared at the threat of my life, I pushed the covers the rest of the way off and dashed to the end of my bed, rolling over the edge onto the hardwood floorboards.
"Ow.." I rubbed the side of my left leg as I quickly got up, trying to make a run for the door.
"Not so fast~" I choked as I felt something tighten around my throat, almost cutting off my full air passage.
I coughed as I choked, pulling at the thing I regonized as a collar.
"I told you to keep still." I felt the leash clip onto the collar's chain. I was about to pass out as my feet were being lifted off the ground, Bill pulling me into the air.
"B..B-" I couldn't speak, black spots beginning to form in my eyes.
"Oh stop whining~" He put me back down, dropping the leash completely. I gasped for air as I fell, trying to live. Once I regained my strength, I began yanking the collar,
"Not gonna happen." My arms were pulled backwards as I was sat up,
"I..I can't-"
"I know that kid!~" I felt one of my arms drop, and at the same time two fingers snap.
I almost dropped to the floor in relief of being able to breath again; the collar being loosened; but only my head fell backwards, still being in Bill's grip.
I slowly took deep breaths and closed my eyes,
"It would have been a lot easier if you had listened." I heard a thump behind me, and guessed it was Bill sitting down, still focused on the flow of oxygen I was inhaling.
"Huh?" I raised one eye to see Bill stroking my hair. I pulled back from him,
"What are you doing?!" I was still mad at him,
"Hmm? Oh nothing~"
"Stop lyi-" I was cut off as he pulled the collar hard, making me fall the middle of his chest,
"LET M-" I was cut off again as he put down a firm hand on my mouth, blocking any sound trying to escape. I struggled, mumbling, to be free. I couldn't sit up either because of the same hand. His other that was holding the leash was now petting my head like I was some sort of animal.
'LET GO OF ME BILL! I'M NOT SOMEONE'S PET!'
"But you will be, Dippurrrr~" My eyes darted to the side, surprised he called me my real nickname, yet scared at the way he said it.
"Hahahahahahaha!" He only laughed at me, startling me more.
I gasped as I felt cold leather slide up my back, brushing me along he way, leaving my cheeks a bright red.
'W..WH..WHAT T..T..THE HECK AR..ARE YOU DOING?!'
"Ssshhhh~" he cooed as he continually pushed upward, sending chills up my spine.
His hand finally stopped inbetween my shoulder blades, but the full process wasn't complete yet for whatever he was doing. His two fingers began pressing into my skin, making me shudder and bend forward as he pressed into my spine. I could only squint my eyes as I felt my spine dig into my skin from the inside.
"Almost done~" He teased as he tickled the side of my face with his ring finger, making me blush once again.

Author's Note: Except chapters to be split~
And this is only one Flashback