Jocelyn

You walk out of you'r room looking like a monster still. Calum runs at you to see if you are okay.
"Hey you look gorgeous." He says doing that SMIRK AGIAN. Your heart races amd it feels its coming out of your body for a second you cant breath. Not at all. You feel sick.
"Are you okay?" Calum says conserness in his asian eyes. (Hahahahah) You sort of kind of melt. You know he will never love you, you know he has a girlfriend. You know you are out of his limit.
"Yeah I'm fine." He knew when you lied amd right now you where lying. Your eyes were the Pacific. Bit nothing came out. He looked at you with a duh kind of face but this time it meant tell me the truth.
"I swear I'm just nervous." Jocelyn AKA your ex best friend AKA Calums new girlfriend was going to be there as far as you knew. Which sucked. You guys ended in bad terms. God knows she has the balls to diss you in front of him. He also knows you won't do anything but cry. You dont have balls.
"They will love you. I love you." He never said that before. In your 4 years of being friends not once. You couldn't take it. You were having a panic attack. You have those a lot.
"I shouldn't have said that? Um I can tell them to froget about it? Are you okay? God I messed up."
"Calum, I love you too, they can come today I just need to calm down really fast." He is still concerned. There is a knock at the door you wash your face.
I love you.
Those words going through your mind bouncing of and on your skull.
I love you.
"Y/N They are hereeeee!" Calum screams. This is it. Almost like meeting his mums. This is it. I love you.