How... I joined

Hi !
I . am the mystical author.

I dont own Ouran Highschool Host Club and its characters, they belong to the great Ms. Hatori.

I only own Yuki Seijuro and Nami Nanase, my OCs. Plus my lame jokes. And riddles. Yep.

You'll understand why I put a picture of Takumi-san up there later.

Anyways, back to the story!

____________________________________

3rd persons POV

"Ne, ne, Yuki-chan?"

"Hai? Nanase-senpai?"

Two figures walked across the courtyard of the prestigious Ouran Academy, both tired of the stress and the homework. Its not easy running a student council, especially when you're president.

"Yuki-chan, are you in a club?"

The more feminine of the two asked while swinging her bag by her side, her bangs flying in the breeze, her feet dancing a dance no one knows.

"No." Her friend subtly replied, briefly glancing up from his, no, HER notebook. Yuki was too often mistaken as a guy, majority of school didnt even know she was a SHE. Nanase Nami stopped dancing and looked at her companion.

Yuki looked right back, her ebony eyes reflecting loneliness no human being should be withstanding. Nami reached out a compassionate hand and cupped her friend's cheek.

"Join a club. You saw how much fun the kendo team was having, the black magic club and their rituals, the Host club and their crazy antics. They're all having fun. So should you."

"Like hell I'm joining those idiots. "

Nami chuckled at her reply and ruffled Yuki's hair.

~Flashback~♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

"Welcome!"

A torrent of petals rushed at the president and co-president of the student council.

The president swatted the petals away from herself and her companion who was sneezing from the pollen.

"Oh, its the student council. Is it that time already?" A bespectacled 2nd year asked the duo. The sneezing one nodded weakly and held her nose from sneezing again.

"Are you alright?! We didnt know you had an allergic reaction to pollen,
honest! Well, I didnt know. Here's some tissues!" A compassionate hand held out a box of tissues to Nami, she thanked the boy rapidly before giving a satisfying blow into the tissue.

"Thank you very much, I assume you are Mr. Fujioka?" Nami asked while looking at the young individual from head to toe. He had very sparkly eyes, much like a .... "Girl? What is a female doing a host club that serves Girls?!" Yuki stated, tapping her pen impatiently on the evaluation sheet.

Kyoya Ootori, the bespectacled teen, explained the situation to them while the rest of the club went about their own things. (Tamaki fawning over Haruhi, Twins getting lovey dovey Honey eating cakes etc.)

After he was done, Yuki nodded at the points and jotted down notes for later. "I see, what is her quota now Ootori?" She asked in a business like manner, not at all sounding like a highschool student. "Hey Yuki! Do we have the power to shut down the club?" Nami shouted from the other side of the room. The twins were probably harassing her and she was retaliating.
Yuki shouted back a 'yes' and continied jotting down items.

For the rest of the afternoon, Yuki and Nami observed the Host Club in their natural surroundings.

"Haruhi my daughter!"