At Home. Again. p2

Yuki Pov

I groaned as I felt my body collapse on the wooden floor.
"I'm so boreeeedddd...." I sluggishly turned myself over to face the ceiling.

Club activity was cancelled for today because Tamaki had something going on at home and so cancelled today's club session, letting us go for the afternoon.

I stared up at the dark oak ceiling from my position on the floor.
I'm already done with homework and I don't feel like moving. I feel so sluggish. I gathered all my remaining strength and made myself stand the humid afternoon weather for a 5 minute walk to my room. I adjusted my glasses and went on my way from the random corridor I collapsed in.

I dragged my feet across the hallways that were empty and void of servants (they are on leave for the week) , Yui did not seem to be home. I dragged my tired feet across the wooden floor as I walked to my room, feeling the need to sink into my bed and sleep.

As I passed Yui's room, I heard a faint and quiet voice singing . And if I'm not wrong, the song was "Please don't say you are Lazy" from K-on, an anime that is telecast on television.

(A/n: if you dont watch K-on, Go watch it. NOOOOOOWWW

then come back)

(A/N: I just realised you cant read and watch sooooo.... I'll put the old school video on top if you want to listen to it)

Even though I knew I might be intruding , I slid open the door to find Yui sitting quietly at her desk, singing . She had her headphones on and could not hear me eavesdropping from behind.

I stared at her back as I listened to the sweet melody that flowed from her mouth, constantly telling my legs to move but they would not budge. I felt like my legs were stuck in honey.
She glanced at the door curiously to see who was there and smiled at me while singing .

When the song ended, I said , "I didn't hear you come back."
She shrugged. "I am quieter than you think."
I invited myself in and plopped myself on the bed.

I stared at her and asked blankly, "Do you have anything fun to do in this weather?" She pondered over my question for a while and handed me a 'kendama '. <--- Not sure I spelt this correctly

I stared at it for a while and started to play.

"What are you doing at home anyway?" I asked as I made the ball land on the small cup. I flipped it over and the ball landed nicely into the bigger cup.
"I'm on leave." She replied as she watched me.
"Oh." I said, disinterested. I spun the ball to make it land on the spike and it did. (Its not as easy as I make it sound, its actually very painful if you get hit by the ball)

-

"Still very bored though.." I stated without a second thought.
Yui joined me in being sluggish. "Yeah...."

*sigh****

Riiiiiinnnnggg

Both our heads turned at the irritating sound that disrupted their perfectly lazy and peaceful afternoon.
I felt like throwing a pillow at it, but instead I grabbed it off the side table (which I had not mentioned earlier due to sluggishness and laziness)

"Yuki here."

"Ah hi Yuki, I was thinking you wouldn't pick up, anyways, I wanted to know whether you were free on Sunday. "

I spoke quizzically into the phone. "I am, Why do you ask?"

"You'll see" Kyoya droned in a bored tone.
"Thanks anyway."

"Bye." I said and ended the call.

Just as I was about to go back to my state, the phone started to ring again.

"Who is it this timmmmeee..."

I answered the call but immediately regretted my decision.

"Yo Yuki-senpai." I heard The familiar voice of a Hitaachin twin through the phone.
"Hiii Hikaru, whats up." I said unenthusiastically.
"Eh......

Nothing....."

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Bye then."

-

"Arent we supposed to fetch Yukine from school because of his field trip to Singapore... Like now?"
Yui asked as she checked her messages. I jumped up and rushed to my room to change

(A few minutes later)

"Come on Yui, its our brother!" I shouted as I prepped the motorbike. "Going once, going twiceeeeeeee......." "FINE FINE I'M COMING."
I saw her silhouette change into more fitting clothes.
After a while, I felt her hop on the seat behind me and wrap her arms around my waist.

"On to Ouran Middle School!!!!!" I shouted before zooming off.
You know, I just realized I'm pretty hyper today.

----//end of filler thingy

A/N:

Hi guys I'm back and as Uninspired as ever....

But I'll  try to update stuff. And if you didnt see there is a photo of Yui...