Chapter 33

A/N- Somethings going to happen in this chapter and its about Caroline. She was originally two months along but I'm gonna make it seven.

Abby- during the show when BK would sing he would look over at me and smile, of course I smiled back. I left side stage to go check up on momma and when I walked on the bus she wasn't there so I checked the other busses then went back inside to check the bathroom and the lounge area but still no sign of her. I asked dads tour manager but he didn't know so I was asking anyone that I came across. After about 10 minutes of people saying no, I began to a have a panic attack. No one knows where she went and I'm not interrupting dad in the middle of his concert. Mom is seven months along so there's no reason she could've went into labor and she could be sitting around here somewhere or someone could have taken her to the hospital if so. Dads concert was about over and so he took a break off stage to let Thomas Rhett do his part and so when dad had saw me panicking he had rushed over to me.
"Abby what's wrong is everything ok?

No.... no it's not. I can't find mom.

What do you mean you can't find your mother?

I looked everywhere and I asked everybody but no one knows where she is."
Just then dad had gotten a call on his cell phone. It was an unknown number.

"Abby where's your brother?

I don't know that either, oh my gosh I'm a terrible person I let my little brother run off and I can't find him or my mom."
I broke down into tears. Dad told the manager that he wouldn't be on stage anymore tonight that he had to find mom an Bo. The call that dad had gotten was from the hospital saying that mom was in there going into labor. Dad an I hopped in his truck and headed over there. I was worried about where Bo was to even think. I prayed to God that he was at the hospital with mom. When we got there they showed us where mom was and Bo was sitting outside of that room. When I had turned the corner to walk down the hall to moms room I had saw Bo sitting there I had tears of joy in my eyes now that I knew he was ok. I ran to him and picked him up squeezing him tight. We then waited for mom to give birth to the new edition to the family! I hope everything goes ok considering the baby's going to be two months early.

A/N- Just a filler chapter here hope you liked it!