Chapter 2:

^ Picture of Drake Rover above
_________________________________________

Still Athena's POV:
The hallway is dead silent. Everyone seemed to let themselves build up a way for me to pass through. Because of my good sense of hearing since I'm a mutt, I can still hear some hushed whispers on the corners. Probably afraid of me for snapping their neck in any second.

The hallway is still full of freaky people who are sending me some death glares. And finally some of them began to clear the crowd and I was left alone. Good. I don't need those shitty mutts to ruin my life which is obviously like shit.

________

Ring! Ring!

Students were crowding again and running through their classrooms like a stupid horse who is slapped in the butt.

The rude ones bumped harshly on my shoulders. Hmm, they always do it purposly on me and I don't give a damn about that.

I finally entered the room not to be surprised to see the slutty and bitchy chicks, the cocky and rude jocks, the horny and flirty boys, the silent loners, and the smarty geeks and nerds.

They didnt acknowledge my presence and kept on chatting themselves about some random things. Well great, I don't like to be the center of attraction.

Mrs. Dale entered the room and the students begin to quiet down. You see, Mrs. Dale is a kind and loving teacher and she is highly respected even if she is not a high ranked werewolf but beware, if you are a nasty student then good luck to you, it would be called a miracle if you dont get a two month detention. How crazy is that.
But I don't hate Mrs. Dale. I could never hate her. She is a sweet and a loving woman, she's even like a mother to me and I thank the moon goddess for still giving me a hope to have a better life.

"Good morning class! We have a new lesson for today. Please get your books and read page 168 quietly." said Mrs. Dale.

I grabbed my book from my bag and began to read on it even if I hate reading.

The door suddenly burst open and their revealed our one and only pervert, bastard, cocky, flirty, stupid, idiot, shitty, alpha. Drake Rover. He sitted on his chair beside me and didnt even bothered to say 'good morning' to Mrs. Dale.

"Mr. Rover. How rude of you to barge in into my class without a nice greeting. Well I will never tolerate this kind of manner Mr. Rover. I suggest you to be a kind lad to everyone." Mrs. Dale seriously scolded Drake.

"Sorry Mrs. Dale. I umm forgot my manners?" He mumbled. More like a question. How stupid is he to become the Alpha, our alpha.

"Hmm, keep it in your mind then. Those manners can be used for the betterment of you life." She replied to Drake. And Drake only nodded in return.

"Now, please continue your given activities."
_______________

Ring! Ring! Ring! Ring!

Ah! Finally, end of the last subject. Surprisingly, school ended up faster today and I like it.

I gathered up my things and put it in my bag. And go straight ahead for the door. I decided to put on my headphones and listen to some relaxing songs.
I walked silently and slowly on the hallway and I saw Drake and Britney liplocking---in my locker?! Well what dafuq!

I walked harshly towards them. But the good thing is they don't know that I'm here.

Prepare for the worst that may happen bitches.

"Ahem!" I said a little louder. I tapped my shoes on the cold floor tiles and crossed my shoulders to show them that I am dead serious.

Their heads whipped on my direction. And stared at me for a while.

"What are you two staring at? Get out of my sight." I spoke with coldness and seriousness. I always love being the cold and emotionless person.

"And who are you to order me like that?! I am the Alpha! Don't you ever disrespect me!" Drake growled at me.

Me, being the cold person and the prideful one, I would definitely answer him. No matter what he is, I don't care really.

"I'm the Beta, Rover. Now get out of my sight!" I answered him. I always called him by his last name. We never had a good friendship. He blamed me for the death of my parents.

He is fuming now and he stood in front of me, glaring me with all his might. Well, sending me some death glares won't change anything.

"Come on baby, don't let that whore ruin your day." The fucking slut suddenly blurrted out. I gave her an emotionless stare and she began to cower and shake a little with fear.

"I'm no whore. You are the damn witch here. If you wanted to have a little fun with yourselves, just get a damn room. Now get away fom my locker." I spoke seriously to them.

And Rover? He is pretty pissed and tried to control his wolf. If he wants to have a fight with me, then so be it.

"You are just jealous bitch because I have a pretty life and yours is all fucked up! And I forgot to mention that you killed your mom and dad! You are a killer!" he yelled at my face. After his little speech, my eyes turned black and I punched his not-so-handsome-face and I heard a painful crack. Ouch! I just broke his nose. He deserve it.

Good job Athena. I thought to myself.

"Try to mess with me Rover and I will kill you." He groaned in pain and wiped the blood on his nose. He stormed out of the door with the slut following him like a damn puppy.

I put my books in my locker and go for the exit door.

The sky is almost dark as I walked in the streets. A strong blow of wind suddenly hit my face which makes me shiver.

I jogged as I head to my house. Once I arrived, I quickly layed on my bed and continued to listen some awesome songs.
Surprisingly, we don't have a homework today. Not even a single one of it. And I'm glad about that.

Today is one hell of a day.

_________________________________________

Gosh! Drake is a such a cocky bastard but I could never hate my characters. Lol.

Soo watssup?

Umm, i have a hard time in writing my stories because I'm always busy for school.

I hope that all of you would be patient to wait for my ariving chapters... :)

Vote
Comment
and Share ;)

~ Hannah