Ch1. All About Your Life

Chapter1| All About Your Life

This is my very first story!!! I'm so exited to publish this!!! Enjoy^--^

You have a brother. His name is Ericsson and he's super popular cuz he's a varsity player. The same goes for you. Your known worldwide cuz your a pop star. Everyone loves you because of your songs. Your parents must have noticed that you were awfully stressed out and they must've realized that you dont get along very well with the other kids. They let you stop showbiz and made you go to school. Your fifteen frantically in 9th grade. They asked you which school you wanted to go to. You could've chosen the famous schools in New York or Paris but you wanted to be simple and far away from the paparazzi. You chose the school in the small town called Norrisville.

You and your brother just transferred in the town. Both your parents are busy in business. They own the fourth most successful company in the world.
Your parents planned on building you both a mansion but all you wanted was a simple house with a pool. You and your brother weren't alone. You had pets. You have four cats. Two persian cats black and white. The black persian cat's name is Drake, while the white one is Cassie. The other ones breed is (f/cb: Fav Cat Breed) while the other is (sf/cb: Second Fav Cat Breed). You didn't name them yet cuz you just got them. The first one was from your uncle and aunt then the other one is a farewell gift of your studio.

Sorry about this guys! This is my very first story! This is just the first chappie though. There are a lot more coming! I might have some wrong spellings or wrong typings (blame my cellphone's keyboard! So small...) I'm sure some of you are pretty disappointed in this chapter. But I promise you, the next one is gonna be fun. If you guys have any request, just comment. Tnx!!!