Ch3. Meeting The Ninja

Thanks so much  for voting minna! I'll do my best on the next chappies so if you guys have any ideas just comment. Arigatougozaimas!

Your POV| at class

"Okay everyone go back to your proper seats. We have some very important news today because we have a new transferee student from (f/p) in (f/c). Come in dear."-your teacher smiles at you as you walk through the door.
"So nice to have you here with us. You'll be spending some months here in Norrisville."-Mr. Skeleton.
"Thank you Mr. Skeleton."-you smile.
"Oh please dear, just call him Mr.Jerry."-teacher.

'This is soooooooooo weird.' You thought.
You walk up front and start to introduce yourself.
"Hello everyone. I'm (f/n)(l/n). I kinda noticed that most of you guys call me by my full name, but I'd really appreciate if you guys would just call me (y/n). I'm from (f/p) in (f/c) and I'm new to this school so please bear with me." Then, you finish your sentence with a smile.

"Thank you (y/n). Now, go and sit down next too... hmm."
The teacher scanned the room.
"Next to mr. Weinerman." She points to the seat next to the orange haired boy who was with Randy earlier this morning. You sit down.

Class starts. You get bored.
"Okay miss (l/n), what is the answer?"-Mr. Jerry.
You answer the question.
"Correct. Very good dear."
You sit back down.
Howard then handed you a piece of paper. He looked kinda grumpy when he gave it to you just now. You open the note:

   Dear (y/n),
        Me and Howard will be waiting for you later at the cafeteria. Just look for us. And remember, our table is near the restroom and counter. Later!

Your dear friend,    
  Randy. 

You felt really happy cuz you just found some new friends! Well you did know that you would feel a bit akward cuz you don't get along with other people very well. 'No (y/n)! You can do this!' You thought.

Your POV| at the caf

You were walking towards the cafeteria.  Your kinda delayed by the other students taking pictures and autographs but in the end you made it.

You went to the counter to get your food. Even the cafeteria lady wants your autograph! You look around for Randy but a familiar voice calls you from behind.

"Hi (y/n)."
"Oh hey Debbie! Say, do you kn--"
"Come on! You can sit with me and my friends!"- Debbie quickly pulls you to a table filled with chatting girls.
"Guys, she's here!  (F/n)(l/n)!"-Debbie exclaims. The other girls look at you and start squealing and asking you questions like:
"(Y/n) how is show business?" Or
"(Y/n) do you buy new gowns every day?" And
"Hey (y/n) what type of voice do you have?"
After a few mins, you get bored and ask if you can leave.
"Aawww! Your gonna leave now?"-Theresa
"Don't go yet!"-Morgan
"Sorry guys but I really need to run."you say.
Theresa then holds your hand and says:
"Fine. You can go. But answer my question first."-Theresa.
"Kay."-you smile.
"Do you have someone you like???"Theresa.
"Oh. .Uhh....umm well I....I uhh"
You have nothing to say. This is the one question that you find difficult to answer. In fact, you even find it even difficult to answer than Physics of the school you went to last time in London.
'What should I do! What should I say? Oh! I really wish something would interrupt this conversation!' You thought and it did come true! A (3rd f/a) robot with horns and five tails and giant metal teeth/fangs start smashing into the caf! You start to freak out and run. The robot just keeps on smashing things.

You pay no attention to what's happening you just keep on running. You suddenly trip and the robot is about to step on you when:
"Smoke Bomb!"

A ninja appears in front of you. Your shocked and terrified!
"Are you okay miss (y/n)?" He asks giving you his hand. You accept.
"Y-yes. Thank you." You stand up.