Hide & Seek|Nagisa

Requested by @PicklrTicklr  my next Nagisa chapter is gonna be a lemon, and/or smut oh man I'm not ready, I need to prepare. 😂 Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy! ❤️

It was the weekend, you thought you and your boyfriend, Nagisa had it all to yourselves but evidently not. Your parents asked you to watch over your younger siblings while they went out to run errands, you didn't mind though.

"Alright, how about we play hide and seek?" You suggest to your younger siblings, (uh..you can give them names, one is a boy the other is a girl) ___ and ___.

"Yeah!" They shout simultaneously,

"Okay, I'll count first!" Nagisa smiles mischievously, "you guys better go hide, I'm the best seeker there is!"

You and your siblings scurry off and find your own hiding spots. You pick the closet in your bedroom. You sit down with your knees to your chest and wait.

"21..22..23"

Maybe I should change spots..nah.

"Ready or not, here I come!" After that was said, for a moment you didn't hear anything, then all of a sudden the closet door swings open.

"FOUND YOU, (Y/N)!" Nagisa crouches down to your level, and gives you an Eskimo kiss. "You're it!"

You scrunch your nose and giggle, "I refuse!"

"Oh no you don't," Nagisa grabs your sides and starts tickling you, "No mercy!" He laughs.

"Nagisa! No, stop that!--" Words suddenly become harder to find the more you laugh,

"Come help me find ___ and ___, tell me their whereabouts!"

"Never!" You laugh harder as he tickles you more, "I'll never side with the enemy!"

"So be it, you had your chance, (y/n)-chan." Nagisa suddenly stops tickling you and his hands rest on your sides, he's already so close to you, he just closes the gap between you two with a soft kiss. He smirks, and gives you a suggestive look. You turn the other way, blushing bright red.

"Fine! I'll go look for them with you!" You blurt out,

"Huh? I didn't hear that, would you mind saying it again, (y/n)-chan?.." Nagisa whispers by your ear, then kisses your neck down to your collarbone.

"Tch- I said, I'll go look for them with you.." You continue to look the other way, "Nagisa, we shouldn't do anything here.. At least not right now, we have to watch the kids." Nagisa sighs,

"Aw, I wanted to have some fun on our own! But I guess we can save that for later.. Let's go find them!" Nagisa grabs your hand and pulls you up.

When you leave the bedroom, you find ___ hiding in the room next door.

"What took you guys so long? I've been waiting for like ten years!" ___ complains, then looks around for his sister,

"I think ____ went this way," he points down the stairs,

"Well, you go look for her down there, Nagisa and I will keep looking up here."

"Okay!" ___ hops down the stairs,

"I don't really wanna look for her," you sigh, and then Nagisa laughs,

"Impatient to spend some alone time with me?"

"No!" Your face heats up, "I'm going downstairs to look for ___!"

While I was writing this I was listening to a Luau playlist, (I just really like Hawaiian tunes, okay?) but I just wanted to write about something 'Luau'ey or beachy. Maybe I'll do that later.

Anyhoot, Thanks for reading c:

Find me on other stuff:
Tumblr: douchebag-reen-fo-dayz
Vine & Weheartit: norixsenpai
Ifunny: bokutos

Message me for any requests! (Or comment them!) ❤️