A big surprise *Short part*

I had just made it back to alfea before curfew, I couldn't help but keep thinking about sky and our night together, I was still smiling as i laid in bed, all the winx were asleep. I close my eyes as i slowly fall asleep, dreaming of an amazing family that I had with Sky, in my dream we had 3 beautiful children and we were living on eraklyon. But then the dream changed and suddenly i had 4 kids but sky wasn't there. I began to toss and turn until my alarm went off.

'BEEP.............BEEP............. BEEP' I quickly hit snooze and got up and went to have a shower, I found it strange none of the girls were up yet but it was kinda nice that way i wasn't having stella asking me for details of last night. I laugh a bit to myself.

Once i am out of the shower i get dressed and seen i had a missed call from brandon. my heart suddenly began racing. brandon only ever called me if something was wrong that sky was unable to. I called and got the message.

"Bloom it's brandon, call me back asap! we have a bit of a problem" My hands shook as i called brandon, i was shaking even more once he picked up.

"Bloom! i'm so glad you got my message" His voice sounded tired and kinda stressed.

"What's wrong brandon?!" My voice sounded panicked and scared.

"Its...... its sky......" I felt my heart skip a beat when he said those words.

"whats wrong with him?! what happened?!" I almost fell over as i waited for my answer. i did not expect to hear what he said next.

"Well he... he kinda.... turned into a baby!"