Ghosts(English-engelska)

The supernatural, the unknown. I dont belive in it, not at all. Its just silly things you learned when you where little because you thought it was somewhat 'cool'. Mom says that the house we've moved to is really old and many people has lived in there, then my Dad tries to scare us and says its haunted at nights.

***

"So what do you think of you're new room honey?" Mom asks and looks at me from before when she was looking at the tv standing on the coffee table. "Okay." I replyed with a slight shrug. Mom sighs.

Its the 31th of october and its said that this is the night when its the most haunted, if i believe in it, pfft, just a load of crap. 31th of october, more known as halloween night, here in lillydale no one dares to go out except the children who goes trick or treating, or the teens that goes out partying. I would to if i knew anyone here.

The house is old, about 100-500 years. Its big and airy but very old fashion, there is for example paintings from like the year 1600 and so on, and old armour statues from like the stone-age. No not really but from very long ago at least. From the outside, the house looks like a real ghosthouse. On the inside theres not really any better, there was cobwebbs covering big spaces when we first enterd the place. Theres a attic to but I dont dare to go there. If theres a basement, it problably does but im not going to take my time and try to find out.

"Im going to bed." I say to both my mom and Dad before I go up to my so called room. The staircase is long and noisy so before i've reached the second floor all the steps has made me breathless. The long dark korridor reaches into the dark, you can't see were it ends. Lucky me my room is the second door to the left.

There is actually a locked and blocked door, why I dont know but I dont want to find out either. This house gives me the creeps. I enter my room and locks the door after me, then I do my nightly rutine, after that I go to bed.

***

I wake up from a loud bang, my heart starts to rush and I jump out of bed and grab my robe, I sneak to the door.

Outside its pitch black and soft winds wissles through the locked doors keyhole.

I walk slowly towards the staircase and sneaks down, as quiet as I can. Of course the stair needs to squeek at every step so completly quiet was impossible.

Theres light coming from the livingroom and theres voices coming from it to. I sneak to the room and look in. Its just the tv, mom and Dad must have forgotten to turn it of. I sigh in relief and turn it of. I then go back to the staircase.

I was just about to take the first step in the stair when something starts to murmur. My Heart starts to rush even faster than before. I turn around slowly and walk back into the livingroom were the tv hums. My heart skips a beat when the tv screen cracks and leaves a cloude of black smoke hovering above it. A noise leaves my mouth.

I walk backwards out of the room and walk to the kitchen instead to take a glass of water.

The tv must have broke, just like that, yes, of course.

I breath hefty and grab the closest glass out of the kitchencabinet and fill it with water from the sink. Slowly  I drag the glass of water toward me and take three sips before I put it down on the counter top. Its still pitch black in the whole house so I was close to miss the counter.

Just like that the old radio turns on it self, my heart starts to pound faster and faster every minute. An old song plays on the radio, I haven't heard it before at least.

Without noticing it, I've squeesed the glass so hard that it cracked. I scream and pull my now blody hand towards me.
"Fuck!" I swear quietly and feel the tears runing down my cheeks.

The radio foragers and changes to hefty breath takes. Its hard to hear but im more than sure that it is a woman breathing. The breathing changes to wispers. Then I ran.

I ran as fast as I could up to my room and locked myself in. I lay down on the bed and pull the cover under my nose.

Then my phone rings. I take it upp and i can see that it stands 'Mom' on the display. I pick up the call and put the phone on my ear.

"Mom, why are you calling? You could just come to my room." I wisper and sobs.
"Errhll, gllrrrhheer." Wierd noises comes from the phone, like if someone was choking on thier own blood and tries to talk, if it now sounds anyhow understandible. I quit the call and throw the phone at the wall.

"Maya, dear, what are you doing in there?" Moms soft voice comes from outside the door and I go directly to the door and open it.

But it isn't my Mom standing there..

-

Two days later a daughter and her parents were found in their house dead in a what seems to be a room that hasn't been open in a long time. The daughters throat was slashed and the parents was hanging from ropes. The news said they all commited suicide.

Do you believe so to?