chapter 7

1 month later
"Shanya I am telling you, you look really good. I can't believe your still single!!" Raj said from the other side of the call.
" I don't look good and stop flirting. What's happening to you your flirting to much nowadays " I said laughing.
" Its not....." Raj was speaking when krish took my phone from me and disconnected the call.
" What's your problem!! I can't talk to my friend?? "
"

You can talk but stop flirting with him!" He said and called Raj in my phone
I don't know what he said but krish screamed" Don't you dare think of flirting with her! I will kill you"
" Krish your not my boyfriend or something you can't rule my life even if your my boyfriend you can't say what I should do!!" I screamed at him.
" I will be your boyfriend if you say yes! God damn it Shanya please say Yes!" Krish screamed and went away. He gave me my phone and went.
" Hey beautiful any problem" Raj said.
" I will call you later bye" I said and kept the phone.
I saw krish waiting near Antara's room. He was looking angry and he saw me coming.
" What was that!" I demanded
"Nothing" he said in a low voice.
" Huh I can't hear you! " I screamed
" I said Nothing!" He screamed back.
I was going to say something when Antara called.
" Ya Antara??" I said
" Dude open roof top bar near the college road pick Krish and come Anush and I will join you there. Now bye" she said and cut the phone.
Before I could reply she kept it! I swear Antara I will kill you after coming home.
I told krish and asked him to wait. I went to my room changed my dress and took my key. I went to the hall and saw krish looking at me like i was some actor! I tried not to blush. Crap he looks soo handsome!! I thought to myself and then I told myself Shanya don't fall for him!! He is acting!.
He got up and came close towards me. I moved back and said" Lets go your ready right?".
He nodded and pulled me by my waist. Crap please don't kiss me!!!
He bent close to my ear and said" Please don't wear dresses which make you look hot! I want to kiss you so hard now!!!"
I was just like kiss me!! Not don't kiss me!! Shanya don't think of anything!!
" Hmm lets...hmm go, you want to drive or am I driving? " I asked trying not to look at him.
" You drive" he said
He went outside and I locked the door. When I turned his face was near my face and he kissed me.
My mind went blank!!
Thank goodness he pulled back and went downstairs. I couldn't think of anything for a minute and went down. I took my scooty and both of us sat. While driving I could feel his hands around my hips.
" Hmm....krish... Can you....you know...take your hands.....off me?" I said blushing. Thank goodness I was wearing my helmet.
He removed his hands. Both of us didn't talk the whole time and we reached there after 20 minutes.
Antara and Anush where waiting outside and they saw us.
I went near Antara and she was like" Wow love your top looking super hot dude!"
" That's what even I said" krish said and went inside with Anush.
Antara gave me a nought smile and I was like" Nothing like what you think"
" I didn't think of anything " she said and both of us went inside.
I ordered one can of beer and went and sat. I got a message and I checked it. It was Raj!
Crap he is sooo annoying!! He keeps messaging me!! He doesn't have any other job?? I thought.
I didn't know what to do I started messaging him. After some time he called I couldn't hear anything in the sound.
" are you partying?? You drink??" He asked
" Ya I am ,is it against the rule or something ?" I said trying not to get angry.
" No not like that. I can't believe you drink that's why." He said
Krish came near me he asked if I wanted one more can. I said yes and thanks.
" How many cans did you drink till now!" Raj started demanding.
" 5" I lied and I cut the phone. Krish saw me keeping my phone down in anger and he asked me who it was.
I just said some random guy.
He didn't believe but didn't ask for it one more time.
He sat next to me. My mind was screaming Shanya don't believe him!! My heart was like Shanya tell him you love him!!
" You know we are not friends... So can you move and sit?" I said drinking my beer.
Antara came and sat next to me." Hey love birds not going to get drunk??"
" We are not in love" I said
"" thanks for calling us love birds we are soo much in love with each other" krish said
Both of us said it in the same time that Antara started laughing. " Fine I am giving you love birds some time alone Anush wants to dance now byee" she said and left.
" We are not love birds and I don't love you" I said to krish
" Well your saying that but when ever I kiss you its not like that I feel like your in love with me" he said.
" Whatever and remember the distance between us" I said pointing the distance. He just banged the table and said" Shanya can please believe me!! I love you and I loved you before and I swear I will love you the rest of my life!! Can you please give me another chance!!" He said looking at me. I didn't look at him when he was talking!
"Look at me when I am talking!!" He said.
" Just go away Krish please " I said looking at my beer.

Around 10 we left home. I went to my room and locked it.
Next day I went to college and Raj was waiting for me.
I felt like banging his head somewhere!! He is soo annoying.
I went inside the class room and he kept sending me notes.
" hey!! Why are u avoiding me??"
I didn't reply and kept listening to the class
After college ended he stopped me and said" Can you please meet me in the room next to the room we normally hang out??"
" Fine" I said
I saw krish and I couldn't find Antara or Anush. Great I thought and went towards him and said" Can you hold my bag and give it to Antara, Raj is calling to the room next to the game room he wants to talk so I am going" I said giving my bag.
I left and I was sure krish followed me. I went to the room and I saw him standing in the room and looking at me. I saw the room it was fully decorated with flowers and there was a big poster saying Shanya will you be my girlfriend???
I got soo angry and went near him. Slapped him hard on his face screamed saying" Get lost you ass!! Never ever try talking to me!" And I took the poster and tore it. I went out of the room to see krish smiling.
"What!" I screamed at him and took my bag from him.
" Nothing told you that this will happen and Shanya thanks for not saying yes! I would have died!" He said
" I should have said yes then! You would have gone out of my life!" I said
I went to my scooty and saw a note

Hey Shanu
krish is staying at our place tonight I am staying at Anush's place don't do anything ok??
With love An!!
PS pls don't kill me!!!

I was like what!!
Krish saw me reading the paper and he took it. He read it and his face lit up like a Christmas tree!!

" don't think of anything!" I said and I got on to my scooty.
" Hahha you still love that line wait I will go take my bike and come" he said and left.
Both of us went home. As soon
We reached home. He pushed me towards the wall and said" please don't dress super sexy and hot like yesterday! " and went to my room.
I was like what!!
I went to my room and asked him to get out.
He said he won't. I took my dress and went to Antara's room be followed me.
" get lost pervy Krish" I said and closed the door on his face.
I changed into my pj's and went out to see him already changed in his shorts. " How did you get dress to change? " I asked
" Anush had put kept it on my bike and there was a note saying enjoy! " he said and went to the kitchen to eat something.
I just wished nothing will happen today!!! And I went to the kitchen to make dinner

Hii guys hope you liked this chapter!!