1

The current cover is nothing hard at all. All you need are:

· chasing embers font and bebasnue font (downloadable at dafont.com)

· white/any color background that is sized to 512×800 or any number that is in the same ratio to fit the cover

· any color of a square (preferrably pastel colors)

· editing apps (phonto, picsart, etc.)

· any transparent picture you want (you can make your own too)

STEP ONE:

First off, go to any website you like and search for "drawings" or "traced drawings"; both work fine. Find the photo you prefer to use and if it is not transparent already, you can use an application such as "Eraser" to erase the background to make it transparent.

STEP TWO:

Once you have the photo, grab your photo with the ratio of 512:800 and insert the pastel colored square in the upper middle. Save it if you want all your covers to have the same square color.

STEP THREE:

Insert the transparent and if you are having a hard time adjusting it, you can crop the transparent to a 1:1 ratio so it will easily slip in the pastel square. Save it. If you have multiple books, just press the "undo" button after you've saved te previous one and do the same thing over and over until you've reached the amount of covers you need.

STEP FOUR:

Go to Phonto (optional text app) and insert the title with the cursive font. Insert your username with the plain font and repeat for all of your covers.

FINISHED!