Accept the deal

Seriously, my life is one fucking shit of hell. It's been 2 days since I last saw Kaname at the sordid ours and now he treats me like trash. He won't even say hi or look at me. He just walks past me. If I try to get his attention, he looks past me and says hi to Yuki. Yuki, Yuki, Yuki! I thought Yuki and Zero will be fine by now but nooooo, this stupid fucking fight is still going ON!!!

I'm sorry I'm just angry, that bastard Kaname, omfg, I'm even swearing. I whispered "Calm down....Calm down now.......Calm." Then I yelled "That bastard Kaname, I swear to god, if I see that he's ugly looking face, I will rip it apart!" Takuma came in and sighed will saying "Geez, how long will you yell about Kaname, we can hear you from out dorm you know." I turn red as he chuckles. He says "You better sleep you know." It's just 7:30 am, you must be tired from al, the yelling, go to sleep." And then he closes the door and leaves.

I pull the blankets, I haven't dressed but I don't care, I will skip school today. I covered myself as I thought and my past. I don't remember anything......... I suddenly blacked out.

-Dream-

It was black and white. There were no colors or light. I was young in a weird basement. I was screaming as one woman, wearing a white dress with long brownish-reddish hair was betting me with a cane. She covered my mouth and yelled "You little bastard, if you scream again, I'll increase your whips." I continued screaming, it really hurts. She pulled my ears harshly as she continued beating me. Suddenly, Kaname came in and said "Mother, have mercy on her, please, she is your daughter, just because she has the eyes of Rido doesn't mean she is Rido, she is your daughter and love her like you love Yuki and I." He pulled me towards me gently as I started sniffing. He continued "She is just 4 years old mother, she doesn't deserve to be treated like this, she could die from being beaten." The woman yelled "Kaname, are you trying to say that I should be kind to this girl, I will never love her, this good for nothing, she will become like Rido, a soulless and merciless beast who sucks people to death." Kaname replied "Only if you raise her, then she won't be like Rido mother." He woman sighed as she turned around. I looked at her, my butt still aching me. Suddenly the door was opened revealing Yuki. She came downstairs as she said "Mother, I made a drawing o- what are you doing here Kaname......with her.....!?" Yuki always hated my guts, but I don't care or give a damn, she could die for all I care! The woman replied "I just finished beating her Yuki, what did you draw?" Yuki smiled "Of our family, of course (Y/n) isn't there... Kaname, do you like it?" Kaname replied uninterested about her drawing, only staring at me with love in his eyes while petting my hair "Yeah, sure....it's okay." Yuki frowned as she said "Kaname, do you want to play with me?" Kaname said "No, go play with mother." The woman said "Kaname, play with her." Kaname said still not removing his eyes from me "I don't want to go, if I'm going, (Y/n), right (Y/n)?" I nod as Yuki gives me death glares but mother just stares at me with......happiness and confusion? A man comes in and says "Juri, come." Juri replies "Ok Haruka." When Juri and Haruka leaves, Kaname strokes my cheek saying. "Do you know your surname (Y/n)?" I shook my head. I tried asking mother what it was but she either slapped me or insulted me while saying I don't need to know since I'm not part of the family. Kaname replied "You are (Y/n) K-"

Suddenly everywhere turns dark. It's as if someone is blocking me from knowing my past. I noticed that I was wearing a long black dress. I whispered "What the hell!" I heard a dark voice whisper "Your a beast, you were never loved by your family." I turned around to find out the dark voice was the guy I met before. I said "Hey you are that guy, umm, was it Rita?....Rida.....Ro-" he replied "It's Rido." Ohhh. He smirked and said "You didn't respond to my deal." Oh, the deal about killing Kaname. I replied "My answer is n-" he cut me off and said "You know, if you work with me, I will tell you about your past. I know about your past." My past. I yelled "YOU LIAR, WAIT, YOU ERASED MY MEMORIES!" He chuckled as he replied "Actually, you erased your own memories." Why would I erase my own memories, was I hiding something. He said "All I can tell you about your past is that you had a horrible life, your family treated you badly, that is all I can say." I sigh, I should just accept, k mean, I can get closer to my past. I nod as I say.

"I accept the deal Rido."