Chapter 19 - His true feelings

Kyungsoo POV

"Where are you going?" Sojin ask me as I walk away from her but then she grab my hand cause me to stop.

"Dont bother me" I says coldly and pull my hand. Why are you so cold to me?!" She yell.

"You made me like this, do you remember?"

Well.. She's the one who destroyed our relationship. She cheated on me.

She seems surprise and remain silent. "You remember it" I smirk and bump her shoulder as I walk pass her.

As soon as I go out from the auditorium. I get a call from mr. Jung. I pick it up, but I cant hear his voice because its so noisy here.

So I remain to go to garden at the back of the building. That place is so far from here.

"I have a new information about irene"

"Are you sure!?"

"Yes mr, we already found her"

"You found her?"

I'm very surprise to hear that. Finally I could find her.

"Great job and thank you for helping me to find her" I smile widely.

Finally this time come, when I could bring you back to me. And everything will be back to normal again.

"But mr, we have a bad news too.."

But then my smile dissapear as soon as I hear it. Somehow, I've a bad feeling.

"He is married with that guy exactly a week after your wedding day"

"Wait.. y-you say what!?"

I'm surprise to hear that. I dont believe what I heard now.

He dump me then marry another man. How could she do this to me? I though that she loves me.

All this time, I was fooled. Why are you so cruel, irene.

I'm about to leave, but when I turn my body. I see bomi standing not far from me.

"Bomi..." I surprise to see her. Since when she's there?

"I heard all of it"

She heard it?

"You heard it?"

"Congrast to you!" She says as she smile.

That smile. It wasnt her smile that usually I see.

"Finally you found her!"

And again, you give me a fake smile . Why did you do that?

"Bomi..."

"You must be very happy!"

Her eyes begin to glisten. I knew she's holding back her tears.

"I.. c-can see it in your face" I could hear her shaking voice. "You..y-your smile, I never see it when you're with me"

After she say it, a tears fall from the corner of her eyes.

My heart feel hurts to see her like that. She try not to cry in front of me.

"Wait.."

I stop her as she want to go. I dont know, why I stop her?

"Dont..D-Dont worry about me.."

Her tears fall again.

"I'll try to forget my feelings for you.. its hard for me, but I'll try hard for your happiness"

My heart seem to stop suddenly.

No please! I dont understand what I feel now. But this is not what I want to hear, "No-"

"I'll give up on you"

I froze. My anger suddenly disappeare and what I feel now is pain in my heart .

But this is very strange, its much more painful than what I felt when I heard that irene married.

I dont understand what I feel now. I'am not willing, if she give up and forget her feelings to me.

Am I starting to like her?

"I... I have to go" she turn around and leave me.

I spontaneously chase her. But then I stop my pace.

Why should I chase her?

Why my heart is so hurts? Because of bomi? No, this is certainly because irene. Yeahh, right.

But without realizing it, I'm chasing her again.

Whats wrong with me?

I continue to look to and fro. Looking for Bomi.

Actually.. what am I doing now?

Until finally I found her. I stop my pace when I see him with another guy.

Who is he? I never see him before. But seems like they know each other.

The guy is calming her while his hands gently stroking bomi's head. And Bomi just stay quiet.

Geez! you like him stroking you like that? I could do it more better than him if you want!

W-Wait..What am I saying before?!

I pay attention towards them again, and now he is whispering something that make ​​bomi suddenly laugh. then I could see bomi blushing.

What did he say?! Why Bomi blushed?!

I couldnt help myself. I feel like want to approach him and immediately punch his face. How dare he flirt bomi .

Without realizing it, I already clench my hand tightly.

Why am I like this?

I turn around, and about to leave. But a second later, I stop and turn around again.

Whats wrong with me?!

I feels angry and want to go but I cant leave them alone.

I dont know what I feel.

I should be angry because irene dump me. not because I see bomi with another guy.