Fun time with Smosh

The next day full of energy, Anthony and Ian both were up early. They prepared a ver healthy-not-healthy breakfast to start of the day full of nutritious-not-so-nutritious delights

Once again Ian drove to the closest grocery store open to grab some donuts.

Ian cried when his favourite pink frosted sprinkled donut wasn't available. He then opted for glazed, jelly filled donut. With a gigantic maple bar.

Anthony, the plane jane was happy with his chocolate donut and twirly donut thingy.

They thought they'd make another episode of lunchtime with Smosh, just that in actuality this was breakfast time.

"FINDING TWITTER QUESTIONS, FINDING TWITTER QUESTIONS" sang Anthony with a lot of energy.

Ian giggled.

Anthony read out the first question.
"Have you guys ever cuddled? This one's by smosh_lover321"

"Hahaha maybe. That's for you guys to decide and for us to know" Ian chuckled.

"Yeah right. Bitch"

Anthony had never felt the same awkwardness before. He suddenly stopped recording.

"Why did you stop recording Anthony?"

"Well, Ian, I was kind of thinking is it okay to put in this stuff? Like it's not that we actually 'cuddled' right. It's just a joke. Then why?"

"Okay Ant, if you aren't really okay we can cut this part out. But I don't see the problem in it BITCH."

Ian was now laughing. Anthony joined in too.

"Okay Ian, we'll just put this in. Who gives a fuck anyway."

Anthony switched on the camera and gave a wink in Ian's direction. Ian began enlarged his blue eyes and smiled at the camera.

After answering the questions they rated the meal.

34 boring chocolate donuts on 35.

"Hell yeah"

Anthony read some of the tweets he had received.

He read aloud, "smosh_is_bae123 says it would fun time with smosh"

Anthony grinned at Ian.