Trust

NEXT DAY Reader pov~

I woke up with something next to me purring, slowly moving the covers to see a cat. "Aww I didn't know there was animals here", I thought smiling sweetly at it. I slowly got out of my bed not trying to wake up the cat. I slowly opened the door to fix and claw myself,smiling a bit. I throw on black shirt that had in rainbow I heart bornys with a pair of black shorts and long socks. I walked out the bathroom to see a boy with a coat and Scarf with a pair of blue Jeans. "W-who are you" stepping backwards.

No one pov~

The strange boy walked up to y/n and place he's hand next to each side of her head "good morning kitten~" the boy purred in her neck, y/n tremble. "P-please let m-me go" she struggle to get lose but it's was no use."aww but I wanted to go back to cuddling in the bed" her eyes widen in shock. "Kitten your breast are so warm~  y/n blushes then ran out the door.

Laughing jack pov~

Lj and grossman sat In there share room talking about there killing until they heard whimpering and crying. Grossman perked outside there Socorro see y/n crying. "Why the hell are you crying" grossman pulled y/n in the room roughly, slamming the door. "S-sorry I just got scared" Lj laughed then ran his hand through her hair. "Who made you cry" y/n looked up at me with a cute tears look and man was it cute. "S-some man slept in my bed as a cat.." I sighed hugging her tightly, "it's ok your safe here~" I chuckled playing with her hair. "Lj come one it time to eat" grossman said walking out door. I grabbed her hand and pulled her downstairs to eat.