Truth or Dare part 2

Previous:

  Adrian go outside the room with gang for heels. He start walking and we are hiding. The first guy he see was...  

Rose's POV

...my dad! Abe Mazur!

This is gonna be really funny!

Adrian came beside Abe, and Abe asked "Hi Adrian what are you doing here?"

"Hi Sweetheart, nice to see you too!"

"What did you called me?" Abe asked angrily.

"I called you Sweetheart, but I think Darling is better..." Adrian response.

And then Abe's fist came into contact with Adrian's eye.

I started laughing. Very hard. We (gang), and Adrian start running back to Adrian's room. When we came back, I realized that Adrian had black eye.

"Well now I see similarities between you and your dad, Little dhampire." said Adrian "Lissa, truth or dare?"

"Uh.. trut-" I interrupted Lissa "Really Lissa? You always say truth. Just for once say dare, please?"

"Okay then..Dare." Lissa said.

"I dare you..." Adrian began "to heal my black eye."

Lissa healed his eye and she ask "Dimitri, truth or dare?"

"Dare"

'Poor Dimitri...'  Lissa said trough the bond.

"I dare you to go and find Janine, Rose's mom, and tell her that you are Rose's boyfriend. And then you can run away."

Dimitri went to find my mum and Lissa follow him.

They ask me "Rose you wanna go with us?"

"No. I'm gonna wait here with gang. You go."

And they left.

We sat in silence.

After few minutes I check the bond. They're coming.

Only seconds have passed and they came trough the door. Dimitri had black eyes and bruises all over his body. There was a lot of blood.

"Lissa?" Dimitri asked "Truth or dare?"

"If I say dare I have to heal you, right?" asked Lissa.

"Yes"

"Okay, then I choose dare" and she healed Dimitri.

"Rose, truth or dare?" Lissa asked.

"Dare"

"Hmm..." she began "I dare you to...take of your bra in public without removing your top"

"Okay"

And we start walking trough the campus. When we came to where they were a lot of people, without any problem I take of my bra without removing my top.

Well that was easy. I mean yes, people are staring at me like I was crazy, but.. it was easy!

We came back and I ask "Mia, truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Are you and Eddie were on your first date?"

"Yes" Mia said "Mason, truth or dare?"

"I'm gonna say truth because I don't know how good you are in this game." Mason answered.

"Mason, who in this room is most attractive to you?"  

"Rose..." Mason said blushing.

After a few moments in silence, Adrian ask "What about some other game?"

Everyone nodded.

"What about karaoke?"