DEATH Loops

It was a regular Sunday morning for Emma. Wake up, pee, eat her favorite cereal, Fruity Pebbles, and then brush her teeth. This morning, however, she woke up and discovered that no one was home. The 2 cars were still in the driveway and she could also hear her brother's heavy metal music still playing upstairs. She frantically searched around for 12.4356 minutes to find them, but she discovered no one. Finally, she gave up and assumed they were all at a neighbors house or something.
She walked back downstairs after turning her brother's music off and discovered it was extremely quiet. This made Emma somewhat uncomfortable. If her family were home, it wouldn't be as uncomfortable, but the thought of her being home alone this early in the morning puzzled and frightened her. She decided to go on with her day and eat her favorite cereal. She looked in the pantry and saw absolutely no Fruity Pebbles. All she saw in her pantry was: exactly 13 boxes of Froot Loops packed in tightly. She was confused, considering that no one in the house eats Froot Loops. "Hmm, I guess someone decided they like Froot Loops?," she said to herself- or so she thought.
Still puzzled about why there were Froot Loops in the pantry and not Fruity Pebbles, she wondered what else there was to eat, taken that she doesn't like the nasty, medicine tasting cereal. She looked in the refrigerator and gasped. More Froot Loops! She took the time to count how many boxes, and in all; there were 300 boxes!! At this point, Emma thinks that this is some sort of joke her family is playing on her. "Haha guys, very funny. You can come out now." But to her dismay, no one answered. It was still very quiet. So quiet, you could hear a Froot Loop drop. At this point, Emma was very nervous and dizzy. She decided to go outside and to her next door neighbor Shawn's house, a boy who Emma had known since the 2nd grade.
Emma walked outside and she immediately noticed something very strange. Not only was it very sunny- something uncommon in Oregon, but it was just as quiet outside, as in. Now, she was really freaked out. Instead of walking like she had previously intended to do so, she began to run. She was so scared and she hoped that Shawn would answer the door. She got to Shawn's house, out of breath and knocked on the white door. After 10.23 seconds of waiting, no one had answered. So Emma, being the 15 year old she is, decides to look through the window. At first she sees nothing, but then she looks closer. Past Shawn's living room is the kitchen, and past that, is a glass sliding door that leads to his backyard. She saw Shawn and his mom tied up back there! She ran around the back of the house and hopped the fence. What she saw after that, will never be forgotten.