Chapter 14 - Could of been better

[Evan writing]

I was humming a familiar tune, of course Eddie knew what I was humming since he sings it almost all the time.

I sing different songs than him, I mostly sing This Time It's Different, but I hum it..

Eddie was with (y/n), I was walking around the gym and stuff until I heard voices.

"I want to kill him." "So do I." I froze, turning I saw the twins!

"E-Eddie!" I said as the twins ran at me, I screamed and ran, 'fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckduckfuckfuckfuck!'

Realizing both Eddie and (y/n) was gone I climbed into a vent and crawled out of the building through the vent.

Once outside I sighed, running off, I then heard a snap, screaming in pain I looked down to see my foot was caught in a bear trap, "Fuck!" I screamed as I tried to open the bear trap, "Why is there.. Ugh.. A bear trap here?!" I groaned as I ripped my foot out of the bear trap, my foot was bleeding badly, "Better go see Tracer.." I muttered as I limped to Tracers little 'office'.

"LITTLE PIGGY!!" "Oh come on..."

I was instantly grabbed "CHRIS!! CHRIS PUT ME DOWN!!! ITS ME!! EVAN!!" I screamed as Chris threw me across the court yard, "Shiiiiiiiiiiit!" I limped as fast as I can away from Chris as he ran after me, when he was about to grab me I crawled under a fence, limping inside I closed and locked the door, "Tracer?! Doctor I need assistance!!" I said as I waited, panting, Rick soon came by and looked at me confused, "What's wrong, Smoke?" I sent him a small glare as I heard sarcasm in his voice, "Doc, I need your help, I'm bleeding. And soon I'll be dead." Tracer looked at me and chuckled "Doesn't look like it."

"C'mon doc I'm dyin' here!" "Clearly." Tracer began to walk away "You don't want me to tell Eddie your letting me die, now do we?" Tracer stopped, sighing, "Come on.." I limped after him as we made it to the infirmary, I laid down on a table, Tracer began checking my wounds, "You'll have to stay here until you heal, your regeneration process will take a while so maybe about.. A week or two.." I groaned "Great.." "Who attacked you this time?" "Let's see.. I ran away from the twins.. I got caught by a bear trap... Was thrown across the courtyard by Chris- do I need to continue?" Tracer chuckled, "No, no. Your ankle will need some bandages- it will heal in two days.. Now your bones... Chris has manage to break your spine- a little- your neck, your skull, and your arms and right leg.. So this will take a while to heal.."

I groaned again, "Mind informing Eddie on where I am? You know how he gets.." "Of course." With that Tracer walked off to go tell Eddie and [possibly] return torturing another victim of his..