Chapter 1

(This story will MOSTLY be Lindsey's POV)

This is boring. So most of my life I have to go to this horrible place and they FORCE me to learn! I wish I could yell at the teacher "HEY SOCIAL STUDIES IS NOT FUN AND I HATE SCHOOL AND I HATE YOU"

"Well I'm sorry but I will have to give you detention for that. But since you hate school so much I guess we could go sit outside and have detention." Mrs. Cruise said.  (I'm not good with teacher names)

"Oh I said that out loud in really sorry Mrs. Cruise it was jus-

"No excuse Ms.Whitfield detention is detention." Mrs Cruise said.

A few hours later school ends and I have to stay because I have detention. I'm used to it but in school do I pay attention of course not! I just cheat off of the kid next to me. If you don't know I technically a lazy bad girl who wears black all the time. (Pic Above is me)
So after detention I haut walk home and get some Starbucks. I guess now I'm going to have to tell you about my family.

Family

Mom-Dead

Dad-Dead

Sisters-I'm an only child

Brothers-Again I'm an only child

Aunt-Jail

Uncle-Jail Mates with my aunt

Cousins-I have no idea the last time I saw them was at the hospital when they were born.

All my other family- either Dead, In Jail, Or Lost.

I live alone in my parents old house. Do I miss them? No, because even when they were alive I still felt alone.
I hear a knock on the door I check who it is. It's these two girls.

"Hey does Lindsey Whitfield live here?" They ask.

"Yes..........." I say.

"Well can you please go get her we need to talk to her." One of the girls say.

"Um........................................................... I am Lindsey." I say to them awkwardly.

"Oh no Lindsey why did you have to change I thought you were better than this it's only been five years how could you change so much!" Both of them scream.

"What!?!?!???! I don't know any of you!" I yell at them.

"Really you don't recognize us? It's us Vanessa and Leah!" They say.

"What!? I thought I was an only child! You guys are going to have to tell me EVERYTHING!" I say as I let them in. I don't really trust them because I don't 100% know if the are really my sisters. But I want to see how well they can make up their story.

"Tell me how your my sisters and I didn't know." I asked them.

"Well before mom died, you know how she went to the store, well she took us with her and when she went to try on an outfit someone killed her."  Leah said with a tear going down her eye.

That's weird I was the only one who knew about that. She didn't take me but I knew that's how she died maybe they are my sisters. Are they?