Asking Her Out..... NOW !!

Okay  ................... Okay......................... I'm ready for this !!!! I can do it !!!! ................ Wait no I can't !! I suck at this . I have been trying to do this for at least 2 weeks now. And I still haven't gotten the corage. People always give me advice. They tell me too do it. Soem people tell me this.....

Just do it David she's going to say yes !!

Well How do you know that ?? You don't know her like I know her !! -.-

David just do it already stop being a little brit...... Yeah you can tell who said that to me JAKE !!!

Jake shut up and go talk to your own girl.

David just do it already !!!!

Well I'm sorry that I get nervous and I'm afraid of being hurt.

But I never really wondered about her feelings......... What if she does like me like I like her ?? What if she hates me ??? What if she just wants to be friends ?? What if this ruins our friendship ??? Man I can't stop thinking its just all going through my head at once. All these thoughts hurt my head. But lately all I can think about is her. I replay our conversations in my head. I literally memorized most of conversations............ Is that weird ?? I don't know what kills me more....... The fact that I think about her 24/7 ............ Or the fact that she can be mine but I'm to shy to ask her to be mine. I don't know what to do anymore but soon............. And I mean soon. The next chapter I will reveal her. Everyone will know who my mystery girl is.............. Lets just hope that my mystery girl likes me like I like her.............. But if she doesn't this changes everything...............

- David LeeMan <3