New vampires secrets revealed

"Rory did you just say you smelt blood coming from the cup"Ethan Morgan asked his friend Rory staring him with a face of shock and confused as well as his friend Benny."Yeah thats what I smelled."Rory said shocked as if they thought he were lying."But,it wasn't any blood it was the most luscious blood I ever smelt"."I guess you were never around when Ethan got hurt because his blood is very special to vampires."Benny bragged."Why?What blood type is it?"Rory asked excitedly.

"H-deficient"Benny said in a dramatic voice."Really?"Rory said questionably."Can I have a taste?"."No Rory im not cutting myself so you can try and can we stop having this conversation on there front porch?"Ethan said pointing at Shay and Jays house."We need to go home and research there history".

"So I found there school records from there old highschool.Nothing suspicious about those but, come look at this Benny"Ethan said motioning his friend to come."Look I found this wanted poster with Jays face on it saying she is wanted for questioning for of her parents murder"!Ethan said worridly."Why would Jay be questioned about her parents murder!I mean even though i've known her for one day I know for a fact that Jay wouldn't even hurt a fly!Rory said shocked."Well it says here that they were killed in a very strange way"."Why how were they killed?"Benny asked."They said when the police arrived they found the parents all shriveled up"Ethan said appalled."What do you mean shriveled up"?Rory asked dumbly."It means they were dried up as if sucked dry like by a vampire".Benny said."So what doOoooes this all mean Ethan?"It means that if Jay is possibly a vampire,then so is Shay"Ethan said with a worried look on his face."We need to come up with a plan to see if they are really vampires and if they are any harm to us."

At school

Ethans pov

I don't think I like the plan we came up with.I mean like seriously why do I have to pretend that I cut myself by accident just to tempt Shay.I mean what if she sucks me dry then its going to be Benny and Rorys fault for making me go through with this.

In class

"Hey Shay can I borrow a pencil"Ethan whispered across the aisle to Shay."Yeah sure"Shay said handing him a pencil."OUCH!"Ethan yelled as the pencil cut him on the finger."OMG I am so sorry Ethan!"As little beads of blood came out of the cut Shay frantically looked around for her canister of blood.When she finally found it she drank from it like she's never drank blood for days.Benny nudged Ethan"see she is a vampire"! "How do you know she didn't really react when she saw the blood all she did was drink from her canister"."Uhh yeah but, remember what Rory said yesterday about what he smelled from the bottle!"Benny said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world."Fine but, to make sure im gonna try and see if I can get a vision from her before lunch then we'll be able to find out if she really is a vampire.

During lunch

"Okay I see Shay but, I need to get her alone so it doesn't look weird when my eyes turn white during the vision"."How about right now because her and her friend are about to leave."Benny said looking at Shay and Jay leave."Perfect lets go".They got up and followed Shay and Jay into the hallway."Hey Shay and Jay"Ethan said as he and Benny walked up to Shay and Jay at Shay's locker."Hey guys whats up and im really sorry Ethan about what happened with the pencil earlier."Shay said while shoving things in her locker."Don't worry about it,it was nothing.So Shay can I speak to you privately"Ethan said putting infesus on the word privately."Yeah sure Jay can you leave us alone for a sec it'll just be a minute".Shay said giving her puppy dog eyes."Yeah I guess bye Ethan and Shay.Jay said and strolled off."So what's up Ethan"Shay said still putting things in her locker.When Shay accidentally dropped something she and Ethan both went to grab it and accidentally touched hands triggering a vision from both of them and pulling them in.In Shay's vision she saw Ethan walking alone down a dark path then there was a flash and another picture appeared of a figure hovering over him while he was cowering in fear.In Ethans vision he saw Shay hiss at him showing her fangs then there was a flash of light and he saw another picture of her touching a cop car and having a vision.At the same time they both snapped out of there visions and looked at eachother in shock."I have to go"They both said in unison and then walked away.Ethan then walked up to Benny and said "we've never met a vampire like her before."Ethan said barley being able to talk while still in shock from his vision."What do you mean?"Benny said appalled."It means if I would of turned into a fledgling last year then I would be just like her."

A/N:So this is the fourth part of my story.Hoped you like it!What do you think ethan means when he said"It means if I had turned into a fledgling last year then I would be just like her."?To help you add together a vampire or fledgling and a seer.What do you get?Your gonna have to figure that out on your own sorry the answer will be revealed in new part.*~Until we meet again SLin~*