Chapter 1

Ellie's POV
**outfit in media box**
I was so excited! Today was the day that I got to meet all of my subscribers! I'm going to VidCon with my sister since we recently hit five million subscribers. I was pretty anxious, like what if I make a fool of myself? But I couldn't wait. I'd get to meet all of the other YouTubers -who will all be really nice, I'm sure of it- and I'll be able to meet all of m pay supporting viewers. I was in the car with my sister and her Boyfriend, Jason, on our way to VidCon -I don't understand why Jason's coming. He's not even a YouTuber! I don't like him, I think he's a problem waiting to be found. But I pretend to like him since I kind of have to. If I don't then my sister, Bethan would probably hate me so...yeah.- we were just listening to music when Jason, being the selfish brat he is, turned it off because 'the music was making him uncomfortable.' Yeah right. As if music makes someone uncomfortable! My sister agreed and turned it off. (Bethan was driving since she was the oldest out of her and I. Jason was in the passenger seat and I was left in the back. Of course.) I sighed and pulled out my headphones so I could listen to my own music. I saw Jason put his hand on my sister's thigh as she drove down the motorway and I was just there with my music. Oh the perks of being single. Not. A soft song came on and I closed my eyes.
~
Next thing I know I'm having Bethan screaming at me to wake up.
'What?!' I snap
'We're here, lazy bones.' Added Jason. I don't see why he needed to butt into the conversation. This was between Bethan and I.
'Thanks, idiot.' I always call Jason idiot and he calls me lazy bones...pretty much be aisle the first time he met me he had woken me up from a nap. And I call him idiot because he is one. I huff and get out of the car, walking into the hotel. We signed in to the hotel and Jason and Bethan showed me to my suite where they left me to go to their suite. I started unpacking since I'd be here for a while and watched a little bit of TV when I got a text from Bethan.
"Meet us at the coffee shop down the road. Everyone else is there."
Everyone else? Oh, right! The other YouTubers! I grabbed my room key and left my room, heading for the elevator. I noticed someone else walking to the elevator.
'Hi' he greeted
'Hey' I smiled, looking up from my phone
'I'm Dan' he introduced himself
'Ellie, nice to meet you.'
'You too. So where you headed?' He asked politely.
'I'm off to the coffee shop down the road. I'm here for VidCon and everyone's meeting there.'
'Oh cool, me too! I'm 'danisnotonfire'! My friend Phil is already there. I thought I'd have to walk alone.'
'Haha, well you got me now!' I laughed softly 'I'm 'ellieangelxo' and my sister is 'bethansbeautytips101' We haven't been YouTubers for long'
'Oh yeah! I've heard of you guys!' He smiled 'All of my subscribers love you. They keep asking me what I think and I'm just like 'uh, guys I ding know them.'' He chuckles
'Well now you do!' I smile. We got to the coffee shop and Dan ordered me a caramel latte while he had a mocha. We sat down with the rest of the YouTubers and they were all so nice! I love it here.