8. One-Shot

PJO & HOO belongs to Rick Riordan.

Percabeth through Piper's Eyes:

Piper remembered when she first met Annabeth. She was threatening Jason and had a fierce look to her eyes. She didn't know that she was a child of Aphrodite at that time but she knew that look was caused by love.

Throughout the months, Annabeth would never rest. She would always spend her time searching for Percy or planned for the upcoming war. She distracted herself with work in order to deal with the pain in heart. Piper knew that her heart was broken inside; she never truly smiled at all.

Everybody at camp talked about Percy. How brave and loyal he was. Apparently, he was also a goofball and sarcastic person. At the campfire, the campers told stories of Percy, of his great deeds. Piper was in awe in all of everything he accomplished. It was no wonder that they both ended up having feelings for each other. They were the best match.

When it was time to set sail to California, Piper saw the frantic look in Annabeth's eyes. She knew exactly how she felt. It was horrible thinking that she was in love with Jason when there were no real memories.

With Percy and Annabeth though?

They had a story, a fire between them. If Percy doesn't recall that story, Annabeth would break. The only thing that held her together was the thought she would see him again. Would any of that matter if Percy couldn't remember a thing about her?

They landed. She saw Percy in the front with his purple attire. He took Jason's place at Camp Jupiter? The son of Poseidon's appearance didn't really impress Piper. How could a guy like him achieve those many great deeds?

Annabeth's eyes, however, bloomed. She and Percy met in the middle. A kiss and a judo flip later, they were back. Piper thought that it was so Annabeth when she judo-flipped him.

They were on the ship. It was late at night. Piper saw Percy and Annabeth holding hands on the deck. Any feelings of unease she had about Percy were gone. She saw the way his eyes looked at Annabeth and how Annabeth reflected the same in hers.

They were so desperately in love and none of them knew it.

Percy said something to Annabeth and she laughed. She laughed. Piper had never seen such a gorgeous laugh leave Annabeth's mouth and it was beautiful.

They kissed goodbye and left to go to their cabins. Piper was left alone in the darkness. She could now see why her mom had such an interest in their love. They were soul mates, a match that was made in the heavens above.

Piper sighed and remembered Percy's look towards Annabeth. His sea green eyes had such a look of compassion and care. Piper silently made a wish that one day; Jason would look at her in the same way too. 

∙☆∙

Word Count: 481

This is something I wrote during class, so it may be a bit jumbled. I decided to put it up and I hope you guys liked it! 

Remember to ⟼

V O T E 

C O M M E N T

F O L L O W  M E

And you could always leave a request for me. :)

~ ☾ Cosmo_Cats ☽