Cold Ass Thug

"GET ON THE GROUND NOW!" This bussa ass officer said to me.
Who the Fuck he think he talking to.
"Nah" i spat. "I aint doin shit because u dont have a reason to be tryna cuff me fuck boy." I continued.
"I have a Reason"
"What is it then?
"I juss dont like you that's all. Now Get on the ground befor I shoot Shakur"
I looked at this.fool like he was crazy. Yeah Aight Ill get on the damn ground but he aint gone like whats about to happen.
I slowly started to move to the ground and stopped midway.

"Why U stopping there? Tryna suck me up shakur? I knew yo black ass was a fruitcake" He grinned.
"NIGGAAAAAAAA!! TF" I jabbed him right in the stomach as hard as i could he doubled over and fell. I beat the cop ass. He pissed me off. Dirty mf.

"Shakur....... you... go.nn...aa pay..." He said between coughs.
"The Fuck up!" I replied while taking my gloves out my back pocket.
I grabbed his gun and shot him right in his forhead One Shot POW!!!
I checked his pulses "Yeah that niggas dead". I quickly wiped the gun off ever tho i head gloves on. I sat it to.where it look like he shot himself. When that was done I dipped.

Day later

"Pac Baby...." This girl.said.
"What?" I questioned irritated. Thes hoes know not to talk to me when we done fucking.
"Im hungry cook for me" I looked at her like she was stupid.

" you got two motha fckin hands.go make some food. Im not yo nigga u can do.it" i snapped back.
"Oh so you not my nigga why u always calling me then?" She said getting in front of my face....

"I can answer that" Snoop, my homie said walking.in from the kitchen. This nigga always eating.
"You're nothing but a quick fck. A Anytime of the day bootay call.
Anybody punani. Youre like a game. Turn u on and play you" He said.blankly I juss bust out laughing while The hoe leftbout the house. i walked up to the door to.say bye.
"Bye, Tasha!!!" I said as I getting ready to close my door.
"IT'S FELICIA!!!" she yelled back snapping her fingers and rolling her.neck.
Snooo joined me and at the same time we both yelled "BYE FELICIA!!!!"
and diiiiied laughing.
We rolled some.blunts and drunk some forties.
I needa party
.
Oh My Bad, Me? Im Amaru. The Girlys Call Me Pac. The Homies call me Tupac. I kinda like my actually name better tho. Tupac juss got my thug image you know.
How old am I?
Im Freshly 18. Shit I got my own crib (sort of) well i have roomates. Snoop, Bando, n Chezzo.
I dont have no girl friend so sont even ask.
Im employed, but i rap an hustle on the side. Shit im livin life ye feel me?.